Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Down by 100 in last 15 mins. Poor beggy will have a strain in her finger after all this ๐Ÿ˜‚
12F252CD-C884-4BBA-B3C2-7BE8A70AD184.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So not only has she been buying followers, sheโ€™s been buying likes too! These are just 2 of the ones I noticed on that pic of her holding the dog in a field!
668B598C-A95E-4FD0-92DC-CEBF2749EF86.jpeg
C52656FE-50D0-4A03-A472-4961B584E4BE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at the state of these new followers!!! FAKE FAKE FAKE just like her!! Iโ€™m going to send all of these to the brands she works with! Her engagement score will only go down as these bots wonโ€™t be engaging with her content - sheโ€™s ruining herself even more! I hope any future brands she works with do an audit on her account first for Christ sake ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Down again to 50.2. She must be crapping herself trying to get rid of all these fake followers now that sheโ€™s been found out ๐Ÿ˜‚
As someone else said, she is making my lockdown life a lot easier ๐Ÿ˜‚
2789DD24-649B-4DD5-8DC4-43E2F318DF8E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whoโ€™s feeling an insta troll tattle life melt down coming imminently????๐Ÿ˜‚ that, or a crazed sexed up low cut arse out camel toe dance around the dungeon kitchen, flinging her โœŒ๐Ÿผ Boys out of the way๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ I swear the only reason Steve isnโ€™t about is because sheโ€™s glued to her phone, constantly refreshing here and policing her instagram. I bet Steve is sick to the back teeth of hearing her banging on about how โ€˜jelouuusโ€™ we all are of her ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is making me die. You do know when she does the whole โ€˜Iโ€™ve hit 50kโ€™ sheโ€™s going to say but itโ€™s not about the numbers.. course not hun, thatโ€™s why youโ€™ve paid for so many ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.