Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see Woodeh with an ice cream at 10am on her stories? Give him a banana if he’s hungry 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell, I know that one hill better than I do my own garden now. 😴

We get it, you're walking outside.

Are dogs allowed to be off the lead on that land? Surely the wildlife/livestock living there are protected? She's said before that Oscar just goes running off and then comes back after a bit, who's picking up his shite?

Reactions: 21

Are dogs allowed to be off the lead on that land? Surely the wildlife/livestock living there are protected? She's said before that Oscar just goes running off and then comes back after a bit, who's picking up his shite?
I hope she trips and lands face first in it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"Feels incredible"

Most people wash every morning. Plenty then have baths at night. She's odd to fid this so "incredible".
Well it's an experience she doesn't have very often so once in a blue moon, feels incredible.

Reactions: 7
We just made a cake this morning, it never crossed my mind to get my best clothes on and do my face so I could stand for a photo with it. She really is the weirdest human I’ve ever come across, there’s definitely something not right about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh heather please make yourself known. Your just soo blooming funny and Beggys so thick she can’t even get the sarcasm 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Heather is one of those Quarantine drunks, I'm assuming. Hitting the juice first thing in the morning.

Hoping she is taking the piss though cause the alternative is scary.
Oh she's definitely being sarcastic. Heather is well known and loved around these parts. 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We see you Mrs Lupson :LOL::LOL: took one for the team.
Blocked in 3... 2... 1....

Reactions: 6
Heather is one of those Quarantine drunks, I'm assuming. Hitting the juice first thing in the morning.

Hoping she is taking the piss though cause the alternative is scary.
Heather is a legend on the fopperholic pages!

Why does she feel the need to add ‘Yorkshire dales’ as the location on every bleeping picture she posts? WE GET IT YOU LIVE IN THE YORKSHIRE DALES AND ITS AMAZING AND REALLEH CUTE AND EVERYWUN SHOULD LIVE IN THE YORKSHIRE DALES BECAUSE BEGGARS DOES AND ITS LUVLEH

God she’s a knobhead

She deffo keeps a well stocked larder to be able to whip up a cheesecake with mini eggs from ingredients she just has lying around......

• Haha

Let’s hope there’s no Ewes or lambs close by. It annoys me so much, that idiots like her don’t keep their dogs on leads especially at this time of year.

Reactions: 12
LOOOOL how she has the boys posing as if they decorated the cheesecake

Just found this monstrosity. Boys must of been bleeping starving
2CF735B1-A436-43AB-AEDF-E90A02C56839.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m sick of her showing her walking around the fields.. It’s not realistic! We are all stuck inside our homes, we don’t all live in a dungeon in the middle of nowhere 🤦🏻‍♀️ you keep showing the boys on their bikes and having a blast while all our kids are bored stuck inside..

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.