Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she’s always in the house anyway what’s she talking about 😂 attention seeking and trying to be relatable. Anyone that can relate to that mess should be worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell its 6pm and she’s still not dressed? She’s such a skank. Fair enough if you’re unwell, have a pj day. She’s just lazy. She must absolutely stink 🤢 3 days of isolation? I’ve been isolated for 2 weeks now and I’m not acting like a bleep all over Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she going on about day 3 in the house? She stays in the house every bleeping day!! It would be different if she was out all the time and then maybe she could say she's feeling it, but they never leave that dungeon!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If you’re bored, you can always take the bin out hun x
She should count herself lucky she doesn’t have to stay in the full 12 weeks like I have to putting the bin out is no joke a highlight of my day I’m like ah fresh air oh how I’ve missed you 😂... currently on day 5 nearly the end of my 1st week 11 more go! 🤞🏻

Reactions: 16
Aye we have to stay in to save lives Rebecca I don’t think your funny in the slightest you actually look manic to me 🤷🏽‍♀️ So much for feeling down that lasted long! She still doesn’t get it does she. My work mates grandad was taken to hospital today- he has the virus and my work mate was told they won’t resuscitate him because he isn’t a priority case 😓 - all the while Beggy is making tik toks that she is bored😐 this girl just does not get it 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Wow one minute she’s leading us to believe she’s actually struggling with what’s going on in the world and then a few hours later we’re treated to yet another cringeworthy TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️ Once again proving that everything she does is just to draw in her sheep to fuel her narcissistic personality. Don’t get me started on the kids meal ideas video....just utter 🤮. I hope her hen do and her wedding are cancelled, Steve runs for the hills and she ends up like Miss Havisham from Great Expectations sitting in the house wearing her wedding dress for the rest of her life 😂
(I know I’m being cruel but she’s just 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤬😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s sad because she tit at her job no other reason

Oh and I got blocked on tick toc hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she keep doing that gurning face?
is this supposed to be funny?

did someone tell her it was funny?
It’s like the “I got caught on forward facing camera“ pose? But she just does it all the time, I’m confused.

I'm gutted for us all if this wedding is cancelled, I was looking forward to that car crash of static polyester, and that’s just becca and her mam.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She does herself no favours

If my mum put their manky ass hair (who also doesn’t shower) where I eat my dinner id chop her head off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Begga if you’re that bored why don’t you go have a wash? Or read the dictionary?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m SO close to messaging her but she’ll only ignore it. Last week ‘all this that’s going on’ was a load of tit and now her dad and step mum work for the NHS 🧐 anything for a bit of engagement? If my parents worked for the NHS and I’d heard of this virus, regardless of whether it was yet in the UK, I would of been very interested in following the latest news about it!
She is a bare faced bleeping liar, she even said in a q&a before woody that her dad had his own business and she worked for him for a while.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The thing is she is hardly in ‘isolation’!! You are staying at home to socially distance yourself from others to try at stop the spread of a virus. You have your husband and two children with you and you are able to get outdoors and potentially spend all day out there. Please try to engage your brain before you put this shite out into the world!!!!!!

Reactions: 25
Half a million confirmed cases of Coronavirus worldwide with 113 deaths in one day in the UK and that moron is dancing around like an idiot and moaning about being in the house for three days. Show some respect you complete cretin.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.