Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m SO close to messaging her but she’ll only ignore it. Last week ‘all this that’s going on’ was a load of tit and now her dad and step mum work for the NHS 🧐 anything for a bit of engagement? If my parents worked for the NHS and I’d heard of this virus, regardless of whether it was yet in the UK, I would of been very interested in following the latest news about it!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I notice now whenever things are "too much" for Rebecca and she wants to post about a "down day" it's always done through a written message. Never any real stories, as she has been called out on her bad acting and crocodile tears too often. That A in drama was a waste 🙄

Reactions: 19
“I’m so worried about a lot of things... our wedding” 🙄

Also since when does she use the word stepMOM?!

Reactions: 17
Balls does she give a tit about her dad and stepmum, after all this time of the corona virus being on everyone’s minds she’s never once mentioned that fact. She only threw that in there after her wedding for a bit of engagement and to seem relevant. Once again she’s so self centred and she actually disgusts me.

Reactions: 20
It’s always woe is me with her. Everyone is in the same situation here not just her. It’s difficult for everyone no matter what you’re doing throughout all of this.

She’s got 2 kids, a fiancé, a house, a garden, 2 dogs and the dales to walk around in. She should be thankful for all of that. Not everyone has that. I’ve had my gran in tears because she misses everyone. It’s breaking my heart. Stop being so self centred Rebecca. Weddings can wait, holidays can wait, let’s focus on keeping ourselves and others safe throughout all this first.

• Heart
And yet in the next breath she's posting pictures eating icecream with a big grin on her face...thought you were feeling overwhelmed today Becca. You are a joke.

And yet in the next breath she's posting pictures eating icecream with a big grin on her face...thought you were feeling overwhelmed today Becca. You are a joke.
She’s supeh positiveh though, just smile and you’ll be happeh

Reactions: 8
I’m SO close to messaging her but she’ll only ignore it. Last week ‘all this that’s going on’ was a load of tit and now her dad and step mum work for the NHS 🧐 anything for a bit of engagement? If my parents worked for the NHS and I’d heard of this virus, regardless of whether it was yet in the UK, I would of been very interested in following the latest news about it!
She's full of crap, I wouldn't trust a word she says. She's looking for sympathy after people noticed how smug and dismissive both her and Steve looked and behaved in their stories yesterday. As for her joke of a wedding, most of its probably gifted so she won't be out of pocket. Maybe reality has hit home that if the wedding is postponed, it gives Steve a chance to back out. For someone who shares everything, she's hardly mentioned the wedding unlike constantly talking about the hen do. Marrying Steve is the price she pays for an easy, all expenses lifestyle, love probably doesn't come into it

Reactions: 15
She's full of crap, I wouldn't trust a word she says. She's looking for sympathy after people noticed how smug and dismissive both her and Steve looked and behaved in their stories yesterday. As for her joke of a wedding, most of its probably gifted so she won't be out of pocket. Maybe reality has hit home that if the wedding is postponed, it gives Steve a chance to back out. For someone who shares everything, she's hardly mentioned the wedding unlike constantly talking about the hen do. Marrying Steve is the price she pays for an easy, all expenses lifestyle, love probably doesn't come into it
She had have the wedding beaver themed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always think it’s weird that when she’s quiet, Steve never posts anything either 🧐

Reactions: 6
That's it Rebecca, you keep on comfort eating 🤣 I know she's been reading here and 100% she is only feeling down because her ads aren't getting the engagement she needs to make money. Has someone got a bruised ego Becca?!

Reactions: 18
Rebecca,
you’re struggling today because you haven’t got out for a weekly shop,

I’m struggling because you haven’t go out for a weekly shop.

that’s ok,
we’re in this together hun, the 3 random glasses, reusable drawer dividers and pink Easter cutlery (necessities) can wait.

we can do this hun, we’ve got this
WE ARE OK HUN.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Marrying Steve is the price she pays for an easy, all expenses lifestyle, love probably doesn't come into it
There's a word for this...what is it again? Pros...Prostit...Prostituti...
Any ideas Beggy?
Maybe ask Steve.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks deranged in that tik tok. Something seriously wrong with that woman!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.