Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she’s done the weekly shop,
all is right with the world....
But only one Knockieee and 3 bananas,
How will she make banana bread huns??? 😨

Thanks to @Barbs89 for the title.

continue here!

no you didn’t hun, you wanted 3 plates, 2 bowls, some clothes pegs, some flip flops and an inflatable donut.
we know your “Bargs” go-to’s!!! tit 👏 nobody 👏 needs
47A6FADE-647D-4422-B6CD-2A74A4CBE28A.jpeg

Your thumbnail hun, bodyah positivitah
3083CE13-7261-4431-9FFC-C3735E0E1090.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Don’t mind me....Just settling into my front row seat to see what our little knob Jockey gets up to next.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank god she’s done the weekly shop,
all is right with the world....
But only one Knockieee and 3 bananas,
How will she make banana bread huns??? 😨

Thanks to @Barbs89 for the title.

continue here!

no you didn’t hun, you wanted 3 plates, 2 bowls, some clothes pegs, some flip flops and an inflatable donut.
we know your “Bargs” go-to’s!!! tit 👏 nobody 👏 needs
View attachment 96742

Your thumbnail hun, bodyah positivitah
View attachment 96737
Thanks for the votes Huns, just like to thank Bekkeh for being a prize twit and keeping us positive in these difficult times!
Positive we think she's a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t mind me....Just settling into my front row seat to see what our little knob Jockey gets up to next.
Same hun 🤣 got a feeling this thread will move even quicker now with all the self isolation going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So sorry for the questions but I’m new to this woman.. why do they live in the middle of no where? When are they getting married?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In isolation so I’m here all week 🤪

She only wants some beans? People only want to live but coronavirus doesn’t matter though does is Begzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Selfie with a tin of beans you complete and utter moron. Thought it was stupid and a load of nonsense and scaremongering, yet you're now going shop to shop looking for beans.

Reactions: 21
She looks like utter shite in that bean selfie. Like she’s been crying. But well done for finding a tin or beans and sausages begs.... even more amazed you searched in other shops 👏🏻🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.