Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlandlass

Aye we have to stay in to save lives Rebecca I don’t think your funny in the slightest you actually look manic to me 🤷🏽‍♀️ So much for feeling down that lasted long! She still doesn’t get it does she. My work mates grandad was taken to hospital today- he has the virus and my work mate was told they won’t resuscitate him because he isn’t a priority case 😓 - all the while Beggy is making tik toks that she is bored😐 this girl just does not get it 🤬

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Wow one minute she’s leading us to believe she’s actually struggling with what’s going on in the world and then a few hours later we’re treated to yet another cringeworthy TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️ Once again proving that everything she does is just to draw in her sheep to fuel her narcissistic personality. Don’t get me started on the kids meal ideas video....just utter 🤮. I hope her hen do and her wedding are cancelled, Steve runs for the hills and she ends up like Miss Havisham from Great Expectations sitting in the house wearing her wedding dress for the rest of her life 😂
(I know I’m being cruel but she’s just 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤬😂)

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Staff member
Why does she keep doing that gurning face?
is this supposed to be funny?

did someone tell her it was funny?
It’s like the “I got caught on forward facing camera“ pose? But she just does it all the time, I’m confused.

I'm gutted for us all if this wedding is cancelled, I was looking forward to that car crash of static polyester, and that’s just becca and her mam.

Chitterchat

VIP Member
I’m SO close to messaging her but she’ll only ignore it. Last week ‘all this that’s going on’ was a load of shit and now her dad and step mum work for the NHS 🧐 anything for a bit of engagement? If my parents worked for the NHS and I’d heard of this virus, regardless of whether it was yet in the UK, I would of been very interested in following the latest news about it!
She is a bare faced fucking liar, she even said in a q&a before woody that her dad had his own business and she worked for him for a while.

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
The thing is she is hardly in ‘isolation’!! You are staying at home to socially distance yourself from others to try at stop the spread of a virus. You have your husband and two children with you and you are able to get outdoors and potentially spend all day out there. Please try to engage your brain before you put this shite out into the world!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks