Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dragging her kids in to shout ‘are you ok hun?’ Top class parenting right there!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She genuinely sounded drunk in the video when Alfie tells her to stop. At like 11am that’s worrying.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think she classes ‘smashing life’ as not working and just doing what she wants to do day in day out (nothing, lazy cow) because its not as if career wise she is doing anything special 🤨

Reactions: 19
Can anyone please kindly define for me what "smashing life" means :unsure:.....it seems the understanding i had of that phrase before today is very very wrong

Reactions: 11
My partner would go absolutely ballistic if I got my kids involved to address fake trolls.

She's officially lost the last bleeping marble she had.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She looks an absolute state in that last crop top picture, but yeah,keep smashing life Hun 🙄

Also...apologies in advance if I offend anyone..
I hate this joggers trend. Joggers are fine for in the house, but I would never be seen dead in them in public as I think they look a bit scruffy, and even if you're a size 6 they make you look bigger than you are. Rarely flattering on anyone in my opinion.

Again, sorry if I offend you! Just grew up being told to always dress nicer than you think you should and that joggers are for exercising or lounging 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Those kids are going to be so embarrassed when they get older. Poor little sods 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Can anyone please kindly define for me what "smashing life" means :unsure:.....it seems the understanding i had of that phrase before today is very very wrong
same, I’d really like her to clarify exactly what it means as I’m concerned about what I’m going with my life now 😅

Reactions: 3
And more fake troll accounts, it’s clearly her, she’s storying all morning then has a one hour gap when a new troll account is made and messaged her. Work harder beggy you’re more transparent than your dirty dungeon windows.

She’s now put a new post up saying be king so wtf was her and getting her boys to mock someone. That wasn’t kind and certainly not kind to get innocent children involved. Steve really needs to have a chat to her.

Reactions: 26
Steve NEVER gets involved when it comes to her getting ‘trolled’ maybe it’s him sending the messages as a hint to get a job and stop scrounging off him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just when you think she couldn't possibly reach a new low she goes and smashes it out the ball park. I have no words.

P.S please go and wash your hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe she should have channelled the #bekind movement during her high school days when she bullied girls then? That affects people for the rest of their damn lives.

Reactions: 29
And more fake troll accounts, it’s clearly her, she’s storying all morning then has a one hour gap when a new troll account is made and messaged her. Work harder beggy you’re more transparent than your dirty dungeon windows.
Totally agree with you. I think she's actually trolling herself via fake accounts so she can play the victim. Since Friday her behaviour has gradually got more iratic, some of the pics her eyes are completely glazed, all this online for the world to see. Steve needs to get his act together and start protecting those boys, sod the bloody wedding.,None of us are perfect parents but she doesn't even try to improve. She looks drunk already

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.