Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she doesn’t even have a shower in that shithole just a bath dirty cow!
I’m sure they have a shower downstairs if I remember rightly. Maybe that’s why her hair and face always look greasy she washes her hair in mucky bath water 🤢😳

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker. She’s clearly lost the plot. She really needs to take time off, we all know that’s not going to happen tho!

how long till I’m blocked? I wouldn’t even say what I said was horrible. The girl just needs a reality check about what she’s doing and how unhinged she’s become.
A1B30131-F6F8-494D-9135-FFB49805DDEE.png

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I’ve been desperate to write this but couldn’t think how to. You sum it up perfectly.
I would literally NEVER, on hearing the news of someone’s suicide, think about going onto social media and making it about me, NEVER!!
even if I was triggered by the suicide because it hit close to home, this is not my story.....

yet every SINGLE influencer bint that thinks it’s ok to sell their kids childhood to the highest bidder (actually no, we don’t pay anything we see their kids childhoods for free)
Jumped on the chance to ride on her body bag, and I don’t care how harsh that sounds that’s the reality of what happened.

you don’t use the body of a woman you don’t know as a way to up your engagement.
Show your respect, send your best wishes to her family and zip it.

Ive no respect for anyone who used their monetised account to do differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Long time lurker. She’s clearly lost the plot. She really needs to take time off, we all know that’s not going to happen tho!

how long till I’m blocked? I wouldn’t even say what I said was horrible. The girl just needs a reality check about what she’s doing and how unhinged she’s become.View attachment 92654
She won’t post that one though, as it’s full of constructive criticism & highlights the truth. She will stick to her fake troll accounts she made herself.

Reactions: 21
The last thing she was going to say on the matter...the posts TWO more big lengthy stories about it 🙄😏 come on hun, pick a lane and stick to it!
20200308_140101.jpg
Screenshot_20200308-140036_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200308-134347_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
She definitely made a fake account to post that troll message, she blocks everyone who’s real

Reactions: 11
👆It's the line about The Government that makes me laugh.
I think The Government have got a few more things to worry about at the moment than some 2 bit upstart sending messages to herself to up her engagement!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Is filming Alfie when he's clearly asked you not to being kind Rebecca?!

You've violated his privacy when he clearly didn't give you consent. That sums you up completely. Congratulations, that's your parenting legacy.

👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 43
didn’t take her long at all to block me. 😂
She could of taken that opportunity to actually have a conversation with me... but clearly that’s too hard for her.

Clearly Rebecca you think your game plan of posting what ‘trolls’ say to you will get you further in your online career. I’m sorry hun but it won’t last!
You could of held a conversation with me so I could see your point of view and you chose not too.
Don’t worry hun tho, I see it so clearly & I can see that downfall you’ve created all by yourself coming too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dragging her kids in to shout ‘are you ok hun?’ Top class parenting right there!
I don’t mean this to sound bitchy but she should really be working with Woody on his speech by asking I’m to repeat more coherent sentences to her you know like “my name is Woody” rather than screaming abuse.

Reactions: 20
Shes sick of hearing about coronavirus and I'm sick of hearing about her 'trolling' get off your phone stop filming Alfie get out your house and live your life! Why waste your time reposting the messages? It doesn't bother you? Are you doing for attention then? Just block and delete like you do multiple times a day anyway, stop getting your children involved in your online rants, your a grown women! Grow the hell up!

Reactions: 30
I would literally NEVER, on hearing the news of someone’s suicide, think about going onto social media and making it about me, NEVER!!
even if I was triggered by the suicide because it hit close to home, this is not my story.....

yet every SINGLE influencer bint that thinks it’s ok to sell their kids childhood to the highest bidder (actually no, we don’t pay anything we see their kids childhoods for free)
Jumped on the chance to ride on her body bag, and I don’t care how harsh that sounds that’s the reality of what happened.

you don’t use the body of a woman you don’t know as a way to up your engagement.

My only social media reaction to Flacks suicide was to post the phone number for The Samaritans. It's dangerous to do anything else, particularly Becks inviting people to DM her and then not replying. So irresponsible.

Reactions: 22
What happened with the Channel Mum thing please? Was she dropped? If so, does anyone know why (as in did they say?)

Reactions: 8
are you OKAYYYY - dont think you put much emphasis on the ‘Y’ sound in that word Reb you could have gone a bit further.

Also I’m really good thanks hunny bun how are you? 😘😘

Reactions: 8
She’s uploaded another tiktok

Large brunette opens mouth for facial
C0CAE831-8132-41BF-91A8-81A836BBA7A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Yes yes and yes to this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.