Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have loved to hear how she explained the whole ‘who’d have kids’ to Alfeh. It means your mums an ungrateful cow and pissed off to high heavens you dared tell her not to film you.

Reactions: 29
I'm calling it first...await the arse lickers and her reposting their stories in support of her.

Reactions: 18
Every single “influencer” benefitted from Flacks death.
harsh but true, they could rant till their hearts content and use her dead body as an excuse to talk about themselves.

looks like lamb is missing that attention so she’s creating some for herself.
Vile woman.

Reactions: 33
Can anyone please kindly define for me what "smashing life" means :unsure:.....it seems the understanding i had of that phrase before today is very very wrong
Go to a mirror/pull out your phone on selfie mode and ask yourself immediately “are you okay hun?” 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
C3FD0A2D-A889-4018-B1D2-547B53C7D83F.jpeg
I think reading on here about Channel Mum dropping her has sent her on a furious bender

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
@mummy2under2 the message you posted on the last thread, was this between you and a ChannelMum influencer? Just curious as to whether something is going on behind the scenes because of Elleh or the wider CM channels?

Reactions: 8
Steve NEVER gets involved when it comes to her getting ‘trolled’ maybe it’s him sending the messages as a hint to get a job and stop scrounging off him 😂
Where is Steve though? Is he around at all? What is going on in that house?

Reactions: 13
Think she’s had far too much to drink last night I’ve just caught up but this might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t drink all that much but if I do it’s one of the wee cans of archers peach schnapps & lemonade and I’ll only have it once my sons in bed sleeping no way in hell would I drink when I’ve still got him to bath and get ready for bed but that’s just me but what is she all about she’s a complete and utter state! Listen hun step away from the wine the chocolate put the camera down get yourself in the shower and sort your bleeping life out you’re a parent yet look at the nick of you you’re an embarrassment! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
What I want to know Rebecca hun is, when are the government going to do something about ‘mums’ who completely expose their children for money on the internet 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Also can we all slip in ‘hun’ as much as possible on this thread.

cheers huns x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Every single “influencer” benefitted from Flacks death.
harsh but true, they could rant till their hearts content and use her dead body as an excuse to talk about themselves.

looks like lamb is missing that attention so she’s creating some for herself.
Vile woman.
I’ve been desperate to write this but couldn’t think how to. You sum it up perfectly.

Reactions: 8
This is all leading up nicely to her ‘live’ - causing a scene for some content 👏🏼 Maybe she’s not as daft as we thought...

Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t family members have a word and step in ?? My god if I acted like that I’d be told about myself surely a mum or dad or even sibling on both sides need to have a word. If Steve hasn’t the balls to tell her to sort her life out. She is a joke and her behaviour is disgusting of late. She’s never been perfect but last year or so have been painful to watch. Although she gives me endless entertainment with her food and clothes hauls her parenting and adulting are frightening.

Reactions: 17
Are you ok tho hun? Judging by your stories I would say not.. is Alfie ok hun? Being filmed constantly? Shes so childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.