Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sooo wants this tattle thread gone. Making the whole Caroline thing about a gossip thread about her really!

Reactions: 18
All of the influences bringing it up on their Instagram stories yet not one of them posted a message of support to Caroline when she got arrested!!!
We all know why they didn’t show support then. It angers me when a man is arrested for an alleged domestic abuse incident, there is outcry, when a woman is arrested for an alleged domestic abuse incident, she doesn't receive the same kind of response. None of us know what happened that night, for what ever reason CPS felt proceeding with charges was the right thing to do. As you rightly said none of these arse hole influencers showed support to CF when she was charged, yet few weeks later they all jumped on a bandwagon posting about domestic violence. Now CF has taken her own life, these same hypocrite influencers are using her sad death for attention. Cretins like Rebegga will milk it for all she can because her social media career is failing and she needs all the interaction she can get. The truth is a lady going through a very difficult time in her life has taken her own life, it's a real tragedy a precious life is gone and her family now have to see these hypocrites openly on social media speculating and assigning blame. We don't know how troubled her personal life was or what was going on, so for vloggers/influencers to start accusing is wrong. In fact not just influencers,, a TV psychologist has gone on Facebook spouting the same unfounded allegations after CF family had asked for people not to do this. All those accusing the press and social media are the peolle who choose to put themselves in the public eye and use media to make money

Reactions: 9
It’s one thing putting a post saying how devastating it is to show your love and support. But 8 different posts !!!
As her family have said they would like privacy so I think one post sending your condolences is enough x

Reactions: 16
Someone said on another thread how Dingle and her pals tried to beat her friend up out of jealousy... aww #bekind tho #saynotoviolence she's such an example 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Be kind Rebecca ...... were you being kind the day you hit the block button, when on holiday in Menorca, when I commented that it would be lovely if all Mums could get away on holiday!!

Pathetic as it may sound I was so hurt that day, honestly couldn’t understand what I had done to deserve that. My life was already in a very dark place, daily questioned my worth, had social anxiety and social media was/is my escapism.

Rebecca you hurt me ..... I turned to Tattle to make sense of the reason I was blocked, it was a comfort to know I actually wasn’t the only one this had happened to.

BE KIND you say ...... when your boys are old enough to search the internet they are going to easily find out that you, Rebecca, are not kind!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
She sooo wants this tattle thread gone. Making the whole Caroline thing about a gossip thread about her really!
Even if the thread disappears, it's not going to make her a decent parent or a capable cook, it's also not going to stop her whoring herself out on social media to perverts just for freebies. Rebegga is definitely a product of her environment, so when her mum starts insulting people she needs to take accountability for her part in making Rebegga the attention seeking, narcissist she is

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course she was going to jump on this bandwagon 🙄

I feel devastated for Caroline and her family, no one knows the ins and outs of her life, she must have been in such a bad place 💔

It's disgusting that Rebecca is using this for her own gain and thinking she is in the same level as Caroline. 😡

Reactions: 12
Rebs your a 2 faced dumb hypocrite...so its ok to for YOU to make comments about love island etc (troll in your words) , you say negative things about people on there but that ok but people are only allowedto kiss your arse.. well why dont you take 5 minutes as you say , if you cant comprehend that its when the big hand on the clock goes from 12 to 1, and once you have taken 5 minutes to think about things other than yourself , take YOUR OWN ADVICE , DONT READ HERE IF YOU DONT LIKE NEGATIVITY NOBODY MAKES YOU as you say about people looking at your insta , STOP MAKING COMMENTS about love island etc you troll , and more importantly , GET A FOOKIN JOB...Nobody but your own self centred vanity makes you look here at our OPINIONS ..and due to the vast number of negative comments on here you dont like proves just how bad an influencer you really are..the only influences you offer us on here are , DONT BUY THIS , DONT MAKE THAT , DONT EAT THAT...Your too lazy at this "job" and its falling apart , thats down to YOU not what people say , you put yourself out to be commented on , nobody in the world gets 100% positive results and especially not a dumb deluded self centred idiot like yourself..if you cant stand negativity GET A REAL JOB

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Rebecca I didn’t see you coming out to support Caroline when the press were hounding her. You didn’t give 2 fucks then because really you’re only interested in yourself. Don’t dare compare the tit Caroline had to see about herself on newspapers ect with people not agreeing with you or kissing your ass. If you don’t like people’s comments on you then simple, don’t come on here. If you don’t do that then you won’t see anything you don’t like. And also you aren’t famous, you don’t have to put yourself out there but you do, so have a long hard think about whether or not you should be taking a step back.

Reactions: 20
Either I’m clearly tit at looking for things or she’s deleted it but I swear she filmed a vlog and was moaning about molly or who ever it was from last years love island 🙈 you can’t say be kind and then go on to ‘troll’ someone as you would say becks!

the one reason I changed my mind about you Rebecca is at your old house a guy came to fix your Aga and you insisted on letting all your followers know about how much he smelt, you didn’t show his face but you called him names and persisted to tell us how much he stunk of B.O so if that’s not been mean I don’t know what is! Your a bleeping hypocrite!

• Wow
Reactions: 57
Seems like she wasn't bothered about Steve "being kind always" when he was trolling overweight women and people who cant speak english. According to Beggy "you don't know whats going on behind the scenes" well, maybe that "fat bird" has a serious health condition that she's been prescribed steroids for which has made her gain weight, maybe she has problems with her thyroid and maybe those "people who cant speak english" are refugees who've had to literally up in the middle of the night before having the chance to learn english to avoid being killed in a warzone......I knew she always spouted tit but jesus christ, this had made me see her on a whole other level.

And as for Twitter & Instagram needing people to get "identified" well thats only gonna negatively affect people such as men or women trying to leave an abusive domestic situation who are trying to reach out for help on the internet, or asylum seekers who don't have ID who are trying to keep in touch with their family in another country to see if theyre still alive etc etc. But no forget all these people selfish Eggy Beggy needs instagram to tighten up their ID verification procedures so she doesn't have to go through the ordeal of someone voting no in a poll of what golden boy alfeh eats in a day or some other crappy video!

Reactions: 41
Either I’m clearly tit at looking for things or she’s deleted it but I swear she filmed a vlog and was moaning about molly or who ever it was from last years love island 🙈 you can’t say be kind and then go on to ‘troll’ someone as you would say becks!

the one reason I changed my mind about you Rebecca is at your old house a guy came to fix your Aga and you insisted on letting all your followers know about how much he smelt, you didn’t show his face but you called him names and persisted to tell us how much he stunk of B.O so if that’s not been mean I don’t know what is! Your a bleeping hypocrite!
Yes i remember that very well

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is the most narcissistic person I’ve ever come across. Using someone else’s very sad death as content and a way to make it about yourself. She makes me sick

Just because you Reb blame your life’s problems on ‘trolls’ doesn’t mean CF did. I’m sure they were 5% of her problems if that. Stop reading here and then you might actually realise what’s negative in your life instead of blaming it on Tattle.

Reactions: 12
What gets me is she’s always saying you never know what someone is going through, be kind etc etc (hypocrite!) but then always, always says she isn’t bothered about tattle, nothing bothers her, she doesn’t care. Make up your mind! If it bothers you then tell people and come away from social media because you’re making no sense at all!

• Heart
Rebecca doesnt have constant lies being written about her on the front of newspapers etc. She has a tattle forum where she has got to search her own name to find it, people on here comment on her clothing, cooking mainly.. it's a completely different kettle of fish. Caroline had alot on the line to loose, her partner/ex her career he reputation and pending court case, how she turn it on to her is vile.

Reactions: 20
In this awful time, of course she would make it about her because she assumes she is on the same level of celebrities that deal with headlines and false articles etc. A thread on tattle is not the same Beckeh love, you are NOTHINGGGGGG. You don't think us every day people haven't ever faced a negative comment? A dig online about us? A mucky look from a randomer? A status wrote about us? Just like you Bega, we are just like you. You are NOT a celebrity, you do not face what Caroline did. You are nothing compared. You made this about YOU because you're a self centred, obnoxious, prick.

You and Steve are judgy little bastards, crappy attitudes towards others who disagree, look different etc. It's common knowledge you were a bully in high school, a mean girl lol. Now you claim to be an influencer all about positivity and kindness, yet comment on love island contestants, Steve has a misogynistic 1910 outlook on life and you pull your ultra thin 3 sizes too small leggings up your big fat fanny flaps and deem it acceptable THAT IS WHY PEOPLE DISLIKE YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE MUCKY, FAKE, tit MORALS not because anyone is jealous. You are paid to exploit your children on social media, the thing you now claim to worry over for their future. Worry about ur fanny being plasted online your boys will prob use that site one day and just because the video has been removed it doesn't mean loads of dirty perves haven't got it circulating, along with pics of those boys.

Grow the duck up, look after your kids properly stop bandwagoning when you are a hypocrite. Remember the man stinking you informed us about, Steve's tweets, saying online you wasn't keen on a teacher etc. BULLY

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.