Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @ChubClubThug for the suggestion with 80+ likes.

Had to shorten to fit but original was Rebecca Lamb #28: You'll find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I'm in need of the cash there's a hole in mah roof.

❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just plonking my ass here for another thread 😊 Rebecca you can still go duck yourself love🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Re the whole Caroline flack situ- Sadly, it could’ve been anyone remotely famous that had done this today and this knobber would have turned it back onto her. Yes, there are trolls and people who have opinions that take it too far. There are also press who hound, intrude and report on peoples lives that dig that bit deeper who blackmail people and throw them out to the public with a price on their head for the biggest bidder. Caroline had carved herself a career after working hard to get there. Rebecca sold herself, her family and her soul got “lucky” that channel scum took her on
After never having a proper job or any real adult life experience..the difference is huge! She needs a serious reality check!

Reactions: 25
She truly has no shame posting about Caroline Flacks death. There's much more to what the public know, obviously there was the impending criminal trial and possibly other things in her personal life. I think these vloggers and influencers jumping on the band wagon are no different to the media, social media or the people they call trolls, they are using a tragedy for content, to get likes . As I previously said, they are hypocrites. I have actually unfollowed 4 different influencers because without proof or evidence they choose to blame social media. You can't cherry pick the publics responses if you want to be a vlogger or influencer. If you are someone who can not handle different opinions or criticism, don't put yourself and your life in the public domain. Sadly vlogging and social media influencing seems to attract a lot of people with huge egos and very few who are genuinely humble and capable of accepting everything that goes with living and working in the public eye.

Reactions: 18
Poor rebecca. Such an inspiration, having to deal with all the trolls. Hahaha please, shes got more content and parenting tips off here than anywhere!

Reactions: 22
she was always going to use the Caroline flack situation to get attention for herself, classic begs

Reactions: 23
These influencers still don’t get it, do they? They want the lifestyle. They want the followers/fans. They share their whole lives publicly ... but they don’t expect anyone to have any form or judgement or comment on it.
If they seriously do not want that, they need to back off and privatise everything.

Reactions: 32
These influencers still don’t get it, do they? They want the lifestyle. They want the followers/fans. They share their whole lives publicly ... but they don’t expect anyone to have any form or judgement or comment on it.
If they seriously do not want that, they need to back off and privatise everything.
As the age old saying goes, you can't have your cake and eat it!

Reactions: 7
You guys have pretty much covered everything I wanted to say tonight.
Just when you think Rebecca cant be anymore of a parasite, she just goes and tops it doesn’t she 👏

Reactions: 22
These influencers are really grating my gears tonight....spouting about being kind online but are the same influencers quick to pull apart the love island girls on their Instagram stories? Hypocrisy at its finest. Take a leaf out your own book becks and wind your neck in

Reactions: 35
Deeply shocked at Rebecca Lambs story posts regarding Caroline Flack. having just watched sky news explaining that lawyers are asking people NOT to take to social media speculating about the reasons she ended her life Rebecca's decision to post several pages stating it's all the trolls fault is incredibly insensitive, the fear she had surrounding her court case, possible jail sentence and reputation fears were apparently weighing very heavy on this poor woman and that so far is the official information given as fact so why in god's name Rebecca Lamb has disregarded this is truly beyond me.

Reactions: 36
Deeply shocked at Rebecca Lambs story posts regarding Caroline Flack. having just watched sky news explaining that lawyers are asking people NOT to take to social media speculating about the reasons she ended her life Rebecca's decision to post several pages stating it's all the trolls fault is incredibly insensitive, the fear she had surrounding her court case, possible jail sentence and reputation fears were apparently weighing very heavy on this poor woman and that so far is the official information given as fact so why in god's name Rebecca Lamb has disregarded this is truly beyond me.
because she’s thick as pigs tit 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So many people have jumped straight in with their thoughts, prejudices and views this evening on a tragic situation that they know absolutely nothing about!! The irony is not lost on me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so gutted to hear about Caroline Flack. I really am 😞 But why does Rebecca have to make her death about herself? Why can’t she just pay her condolences to Caroline’s family and leave it at that? Trying to gain pity from another families worst nightmare is lower than low. Same with Mrs Hinch too. I wish they’d get off their high horses. Everyone can learn to be kinder, Im most definitely gonna think about my words before I say/type them in future.. but I just had to say something about Rebecca and Hinch’s stories because you can guarantee their inboxes will now be flooded with ‘OMG are ok babe ignore the trolls you’re amazing’ so they get an ego boost whilst jumping on the Caroline bandwagon. It’s just SO wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Caroline flack was a talented presenter, and was very very popular and well known, she spent years on building her career to then be dragged through the mud by the press, the Crown prosecution service etc. Rebecca has a few thousand followers and she can click off Instagram at any time. It's a completely different situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Caroline flack was a talented presenter, and was very very popular and well known, she spent years on building her career to then be dragged through the mud by the press, the Crown prosecution service etc. Rebecca has a few thousand followers and she can click off Instagram at any time. It's a completely different situation.
The Crown Prosecution Service do not drag people through the mud. They bring a case on the basis of evidence. The CPS do not have a case to answer here. It was in the public interest to bring CF to trial as she allegedly committed a serious assault.

Reactions: 27
The Crown Prosecution Service do not drag people through the mud. They bring a case on the basis of evidence. The CPS do not have a case to answer here. It was in the public interest to bring CF to trial as she allegedly committed a serious assault.
He didn't want to press charges, if that was you or me they would of dropped it there and then, if was only because of her status!

Reactions: 7
Influencer speak - "Be Kind" = "stay stupid and don't question anything I say/do"

What a bunch of bleeping hypocrites. None of them are mentioning their own private group chats where they all slag each other off to death, and where they agree who gets the 'likes' or support that day. These threads are scattered with people jumping on to admit how bitchy and twisted most of the channel mum set etc are.

Using someone's suicide to strengthen your own agenda and to try to shut down debate and freedom of speech is the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 27
The only nice post I have seen is from a student paramedic account who posted a tribute and the number to the Samaritans along with Jack and Kelly Osbourne.

a lot of influences and some ‘celebrities’ are just using her death for clout ‘cough Kerry Katona 🙄

Reactions: 11
What the duck is she doing?! She literally boils my blood just let the poor woman be at rest, ok I can forgive one post but your milking it! sit down and shut up or better yet I think Steve’s calling your for his night cap hurry on love!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.