Rebecca Lamb #26 Im Rebecca Lamb, i know who you are, ill come to your door, no matter how far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he’s got a right pencil dick.
Nah not my cuppa tea, he’s got really sad eyes yet a constant pointy smile. Creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hahhahaha this is really making me laugh!
bekeh just so you know I don’t want your man ...
but I do think you’re a massive twit..

Reactions: 10
Absolutely not he's poked his pipe in the Yorkshire bike 🤢 Fook knows where the pair of them have been! I wouldn't touch him wearing a bee keepers suit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just the thought of him writhing around on top of anyone, heavy breathing is enough to turn my stomach. He looks like he dribbles when he talks.

I can’t see the attraction myself, I think he has a weird neck
Yes, Alfie inherited it too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Yeah he has got a weird neck. He reminds me of one of those American hillbilly’s 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just looked at insta he does have a weird neck he looks like Johnny bravo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do they never go out together on date nights? They go out separately but I can’t remember one time they’ve ever gone out together. she’s got family and so has he so they wouldn’t struggle for babysitters. Maybe because they never see them and have no relationship with family that A and W wouldn’t feel comfortable being left there!

Reactions: 10
Why do they never go out together on date nights? They go out separately but I can’t remember one time they’ve ever gone out together. she’s got family and so has he so they wouldn’t struggle for babysitters. Maybe because they never see them and have no relationship with family that A and W wouldn’t feel comfortable being left there!
The last time they did anything together as a couple was that #gifted #ad day out to that bar in Leeds where she filtered their food to look like beige dog tit.... ?6 months ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t see the attraction myself, I think he has a weird neck
doughy baby face
Weird blob fish sad eyes
Complete lack of any jawline or chin
Lack of any facial hair
Bizzare joker-smile

he looks like an awkward 19 year old at a village disco circa 1998 who is in that weird space between being a boy and looking like a man. He’s in his mid 30s and just looks like he should still be in high school.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Where’s our Beckeh......she’s not really posted much tonight apart from lovie reposts from her super fans! Hopefully she’s being a normal Mum and letting her little boy enjoy his birthday without having her camera shoved in his face! Loved the scaring Steve story.....fell flat like a lead balloon....he hardly flinched 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have for ages been trying to figure out what is it with Alfie’s features (since the downs comment) and I’ve noticed he has no Philtrum! How odd.

Reactions: 2
Oh now Alfie wishing for holidays , surprised she didn’t tag jet2 😂

I have for ages been trying to figure out what is it with Alfie’s features (since the downs comment) and I’ve noticed he has no Philtrum! How odd.
Not for a minute suggesting he has but that’s a classic sign of Foetal Alcohol syndrome. I think she just edits and filters her photos too much and makes every riveting 😒thing she posts, whether it be her body, hair, children, pets, food, the landscape etc etc look ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.