Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so weird how she puts half naked posts of her flab on Instagram but Steve’s dad has Instagram and would see ? I would die at the thought of my boyfriends dad seeing me in my pants 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ahhh i know why ive missed it, its because i searched the thread for “thread suggestion” so only those ones came up that typed that

@Oohthedrama can you change the thread title please ☺

Reactions: 3
Just marking my place :p

Also can't wait to see how fast her new loveleh dark hair fades on top of the ginger :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just marking my place :p

Also can't wait to see how fast her new loveleh dark hair fades on top of the ginger :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My daughter went to gay pride thing in our local town she dyed her hair blonde, blue and green my arse turned inside out when i seen it as she had school the next day, i had no choice but to whack a couple of black dyes on you can just start to see it washing out an turning ginger fecking kids 😂 this will be interesting to see what begs hair does

• Haha
I think she thinks that by changing the colour back to brown that it's going to somehow magically repair her hair. She's in for a huge shock. Half her hair is fried😂

Reactions: 15
I think she thinks that by changing the colour back to brown that it's going to somehow magically repair her hair. She's in for a huge shock. Half her hair is fried😂
Don’t panic she has her Josh (can’t remember his name) conditioner to sort it...or was she just paid to say it’s great and actually it has no impact on her hair!!!

• Haha
If we don’t see any more stories from her today we know it’s gone wrong, either that or she will have a million filters on trying to disguise it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My daughter went to gay pride thing in our local town she dyed her hair blonde, blue and green my arse turned inside out when i seen it as she had school the next day, i had no choice but to whack a couple of black dyes on you can just start to see it washing out an turning ginger fecking kids 😂 this will be interesting to see what begs hair does
Love that saying “my arse turned inside out”. But as long as you didn’t start flinging your hole about like we do opinions on tattle it’s ok 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t panic she has her Josh (can’t remember his name) conditioner to sort it...or was she just paid to say it’s great and actually it has no impact on her hair!!!
Ever since she used that Josh Wood thingy on her hair her roots have been as flat as a witches 🧙‍♀️ tit. What an advert for it eh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s going to need to get a bob just to try and get her hair back to its once great condition. I know.. I’ve been there. Bleached and bleached my dark hair. Absolutely ruined it. Hairdresser (a new one) recommended cutting it back and colouring it in a way it looked like balayage. it did instantly revive my hair. But I had to keep on top of getting it cut for a year as a bob before the lighter hair had eventually grown out and my hair was just back to dark brown.

Reactions: 9
What I ate in a day......GORGEOUS OATY BISCUITS! Cor yea Rebecca they’re super sexy gorgeous biscuits!! Fucks sake man! Shut up you dick! By the way people she DOESN'T buy any snacks for her and Steve.... except 6 cookies and a doughnut... She rammed in her ugly mouth!
this whole video is a shambles, it’s boring, she eats absolute tit! In case no one knows this Rebecca LIKES WATER, TUNA & EGG, she reallllly loves EGGS! 🙄🖕🏽

Reactions: 19
I’m really confused, is she on a diet? She’s just got a big burger from maccies, which is fine I suppose if you aren’t eating biscuits and doughnuts and chocolate mousse as well

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.