Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before but I’m really starting to think she’s loosing the whole influencer grasp! I mean how long before she calls it quits? Has she already called it quits but doesn’t want to admit it so just chucks out a random video every so often? I just dint see how she’s still going

Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before but I’m really starting to think she’s loosing the whole influencer grasp! I mean how long before she calls it quits? Has she already called it quits but doesn’t want to admit it so just chucks out a random video every so often? I just dint see how she’s still going
I fully agree, shes definitely lost her way with it all and has lost momentum, but it's like she cant give it up

Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed that Jet2 liked the ukbloggersunveiled post? 🤣 Comedy gold! So embarrased for you Rebecca 🤭
That's amazing. I also love how she comments on every one of LJC posts and she hardly ever replies but she replies to so many others.

Reactions: 27
Wonder if she is gonna block Jet2 for liking their post, that is what she usually does 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel really awkward and uneasy watching her jet2 stories, practically begging for work twice over. I wonder if she knows how transparant and desperate she comes across. It's too awful to watch😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thought....ukbloggers are seemingly blocked by Begs, the business and 2SS accounts.
If she’s blocking the people liking the posts about her... she must have another sneaky sneaky account! 👀

Reactions: 18
hahahaha Seriously why are Jet 2 going to cause an expense to their business in return for some horrendous slapdash content?

James Villas very kindly gifted a weeks stay in Majorca for Beckeh Dingle, 2SS, Golden Child, Woodeh and Steves mum and all they got in return was an afterthought villa tour on instagram stories as they were leaving where she couldnt even think of the right words to use and a few stories where #gifted and @jamesvillas was so small youd need a microscope to see it.....I doubt anyone has booked a james villa holiday directly off the back of the dingles going so unfortunately money lost for poor old James Villas.

She won't give up though she needs the attention and the money YT/influencing brings.....We'll just see her #ads get even more desperate who knows what delights we'll see her advertising next? Bovril 🤷‍♀️ Incontinence pads 🤷‍♀️ weedkiller 🤷‍♀️ but she only works with brands and products 'she loves' of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.