Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know if this was the winner but it’s too good not to have!

Thank you @Jambojambo for this banging title! 😂💃🏽

Now let’s all be positive and embrace our bodehs, coz we’ve all got a bodeh and we should embrace it and stuff. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When she says trolls is she just referring to the tattle forum? Is anyone actually trolling her? If she’s talking about “us” then I’ve actually got a full time job and my kids are well cared for hun. I read tattle when I’m on the bog or in the bath as a bit of light entertainment. Chill out. Get yourself a job and look after your own kids ya prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Rebecca - if you are truly being trolled and people are sending you nasty messages then show them on your stories! Out the trolls. I dare you.

Reactions: 20
Reactions: 7
Why are her eyebrows always brushed down? Like she’s just put a top on and it’s dragged her eyebrows down. She never fixes them and all she does all day is look at her self on camera, they are like this daily!

Also she totally loses it when she starts saying why don’t you all get a job... Hun most of your followers probably don’t have jobs then as they have time to arse lick you all day 😴😴😴 snore.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG I actually can’t believe she told us to go get a job and look after our children? Go duck yourself rebecca many of us have jobs and the ones that don’t you can be sure they spend their time looking after their kids, unlike you! You use your kids as props and you favour one over the other. You are not being bullied, you are being discussed on here because you made the choice to put your life out there, nobody forces you to read here, if it bothers you so much don’t come here. My kids are looked after a lot better than yours I can tell you that for nothing, you patronising head. What makes you think sitting in front of a camera posing all day is a job?

Reactions: 41
Her stories telling people to get a job has pee'd me off.
Actually love, I work (whilst being a mother to 4 under the age of 7 btw) I work in school trying to help teenagers see how hard it is to have a baby young, the amount of kids who think the instagrammer/ youtube mum life is a 'real' job is crazy.
I am actually in schools trying to prevent kids from having kids under the influence of YOU rebecca and your fellow social media mothers who flog a lifestyle that isn't real.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I bloody love it when she loses it - this is the Rebegga I love and miss!
Borderline losing the plot and making a complete dick of herself.
Get a job you say?
Cast your eyes to this thread Begs....

Full of incredible women (and men) being honest about their working life. Some work tit hours for tit money, others work away from home and commute for duck all money, some whilst being parents and NOT neglecting their kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The funny thing about telling everyone to get a job is until woody was born, she couldn’t class youtube as a job. She had been unemployed for years beforehand and just scrounged off Steve

Reactions: 31
As far as I know her only employment was Asda as a teenager?

Imagine telling people to go get a job when your last one was your part time pocket money job to cover the costs of your nights out and Primark trips. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why are her eyebrows always brushed down? Like she’s just put a top on and it’s dragged her eyebrows down. She never fixes them and all she does all day is look at her self on camera, they are like this daily
I wanted to say this the other day but I just couldn’t word it properly 😂
I notice this alllllllll the time and it’s one of my many pet hates in life. It actually makes me feel a little bit sick.
She spends enough time looking at herself in the mirror and camera, how does she not notice?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you for that advert Andrex UK, so pleased you babe collaborated with Rebecca Lamb and influenced me into buying your skin kind bog roll.

Reactions: 5
She did a better job editing those loo rolls flying around her swede than she did editing those crusty knees in yesterday’s post.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The funny thing about telling everyone to get a job is until woody was born, she couldn’t class youtube as a job. She had been unemployed for years beforehand and just scrounged off Steve
She's only able to call that tit show a job, because she successfully got pregnant to a bloke who comes from money, probably why she stalked him when he had a girlfriend. As for telling people to look after their kids, I laughed at that, on a daily basis we see how she neglects her kids and puts her needs before theirs. Most of us have jobs and are educated, we didnt need to trap a meal ticket so we wouldn't have to work. You choose to put your life online, if you can't handle the criticism, then maybe you need to get an education and work in the real world. Until you can parent without needing a pat on the back or craving sympathy, you really need to stop calling yourself a mummy vlogger and call yourself an attention seeking vlogger. Also take a look at how toxic your relationship is, rather than supporting you publicly, Steve mocks and makes fun of you, he treats you like a sexual object rather than the mother of his children

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.