Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she's sent Alfie back to school today. It's not even been a week? She's crazy and stupidly dangerous!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
#20 threads....how embarrassing! Even the S-j's and mod's dont have this many🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did they really send him to school?!!! No way. He must have had it earlier then she said because school wouldn't let him back if it wasn't scabbed over. And if he didn't have it earlier then how horrible sending him in already.

Reactions: 7
If you look on Steve's stories he's in his uniform, another poster on the previous thread mentioned it.

Reactions: 5
Havent fully caught up yet as my little girl has been in hospital over the weekend and im a normal parent who stayed offline to be with her (shes fine now btw) but having skipped through that vlog i really cant stand her, shes disgusting to woody his food is hot but its fine itll keep him warm, isnt one of the first things you teach a child is that hot is bad and burny?! That bathroom scene too i wish i could I punch her in her filler pumped face and take woody away from the piece of tit he has to call a mother. Its heart brealing when you see a child being trested so poorly but not knowing any better thinking its normal.

Also not to offend anyone as i couldnt care less how anyone feeds their baby but as mum who breastfed to around the same age as she did woody i dont understand how she doesnt have any kind of bond with him, i had bad depression and exhaustion for the first year but now even just remembering her smiling up and me feeding and laughing with my boob in her mouth makes me so happy and feel so much love, i dont understand how she doesnt have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks to @Ihavetimeforthis for the new thread title. Was the most like with 71 likes!
Pure genius! 😂
My 2nd thread title and what are the chances the other one went to LJC 😂 Just want to thank Rebecca and her ridiculous life for making me stick around on tattle after the cleaning thread was shut down 😭 this tit keeps me sane

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Havent fully caught up yet as my little girl has been in hospital over the weekend and im a normal parent who stayed offline to be with her (shes fine now btw) but having skipped through that vlog i really cant stand her, shes disgusting to woody his food is hot but its fine itll keep him warm, isnt one of the first things you teach a child is that hot is bad and burny?! That bathroom scene too i wish i could I punch her in her filler pumped face and take woody away from the piece of tit he has to call a mother. Its heart brealing when you see a child being trested so poorly but not knowing any better thinking its normal.

Also not to offend anyone as i couldnt care less how anyone feeds their baby but as mum who breastfed to around the same age as she did woody i dont understand how she doesnt have any kind of bond with him, i had bad depression and exhaustion for the first year but now even just remembering her smiling up and me feeding and laughing with my boob in her mouth makes me so happy and feel so much love, i dont understand how she doesnt have that.
Because she breastfed for content not out of love.
She didn’t give a duck about the bond she could have had with Woody, she was essentially breastfeeding her sheep through Woody. Not he’s older he doesn’t make her money, so she doesn’t give a tit about him.
He now has no insta-worth.

Reactions: 14

The boys are props for her social media farse of a life and her meal ticket with Steve and his family money. The woman is a disgrace.

Reactions: 10
****pathetic voice***** hiii everywunnnn welcum bac to ma channullll

also I’m sick of her posting videos of Oscar laid asleep in the living room!!! Some of her followers didn’t even know she had dogs seen as they were locked away/never featured on her insta! I think it’s disgusting now Lola has died we’re seeing Oscar sat on the furniture, upstairs in the boys room also which we never previously saw!!! It really doesn’t make up for the fact that for years they never bleeping bothered with the dogs!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can't believe she's sent Alfie back to school today. It's not even been a week? She's crazy and stupidly dangerous!
I can’t believe it she showed us her day in the life on the 30th November it’s now only the 3rd and the kid who needed supplies from the chemist and an oat bath has been sent to school they are as thick as tit

Reactions: 10
Because she breastfed for content not out of love.
She didn’t give a duck about the bond she could have had with Woody, she was essentially breastfeeding her sheep through Woody. Not he’s older he doesn’t make her money, so she doesn’t give a tit about him.
He now has no insta-worth.
I remember when she decided to stop breast feeding Woody. This was before they moved house. She did a vlog showing her sobbing her eyes out because she was so sad to be stopping feeding him, it seemed really genuine to me at the time. I really think she's suffering mentally since she moved into this house. She doesn't seem genuine in anything she does, her content is rubbish and she knows it. She seems frustrated with Woody and I can't help but wonder if she resents him growing up. She seems to like the cute baby stage and also she had more content when he was little (plus she could legitimately get her boobs out all the time). I feel sorry for Woody, he seems to get pushed out of the way both physically and emotionally. 😐

Reactions: 14
What a surprise woodeh’s jumper is miles to big poor little bugger looks like a sack of spuds her thickness makes my mind boggle

Reactions: 4
****pathetic voice***** hiii everywunnnn welcum bac to ma channullll

also I’m sick of her posting videos of Oscar laid asleep in the living room!!! Some of her followers didn’t even know she had dogs seen as they were locked away/never featured on her insta! I think it’s disgusting now Lola has died we’re seeing Oscar sat on the furniture, upstairs in the boys room also which we never previously saw!!! It really doesn’t make up for the fact that for years they never bleeping bothered with the dogs!
This!! I was new to following her and was stunned she had two dogs😲😲

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Really sickens me how much stuff she gets gifted. She grabs it with her greedy hands, shares a story then we never hear of it again. I wish companies would realise this clown has no interest in promoting their goods. Her scrounging ass just wants allllll the freebies!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think he’s been to school? His school jumper is bright blue & that jumper was dark? Just like the gifted jumper is?...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.