Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the kind of parent who is so desperate for attention, she puts her kids at risk online.. It angers me that Steve doesn't step in to protect the boys, as their father he should be protecting them. Neither one of them is fit to be a parent, they're both so caught up in their own lives and what they both want from life, the boys are an after thought

The girl needs therapy, but not dancing therapy, a decent psychologist could possibly help her. She craves attention and validation, I wonder if she's always been like that and what kind of a person was she when she was younger(popular or unpopular, friendly or a bully)
2SS probably doesn’t watch her vids - he gets the torture of her filming the family 24/7

Thread suggestion

Everyday of christmas is all about meeee, ive called the docs already incase i get pooorllyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like Alfie went to school today. (Steve’s story) both my kids spots took at least 7 days to scab over. There is no way he came up with them on Friday 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.