Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what is with all the sniffing in her YouTube vid?! šŸ˜‚ Blow your bleeping nose woman!

Reactions: 12
I donā€™t get why she needs to have her camera in order to play about with woody. Even the fact that she keeps looking into the phone as shes doing it just goes to prove that sheā€™s putting on a show. Her heart clearly isnā€™t in it if sheā€™s worried about capturing it. Real moments like this donā€™t need to be captured to try and prove something to other people. Itā€™s actually really quite sad, sheā€™s clearly got a real problem

• Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG thereā€™s definitely going to be a troll/bully rant coming soon. Sheā€™s definitely read here recently!

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t get why she needs to have her camera in order to play about with woody. Even the fact that she keeps looking into the phone as shes doing it just goes to prove that sheā€™s putting on a show. Her heart clearly isnā€™t in it if sheā€™s worried about capturing it. Real moments like this donā€™t need to be captured to try and prove something to other people. Itā€™s actually really quite sad, sheā€™s clearly got a real problem
Couldn't agree more. When she says, this is what makes me happy, I genuinely don't know if she's referring to being a mum or vlogger, because she can't interact with either of her boys without looking at the camera. She is everything that is wrong with social media, gullible, clueless sheep will genuinely trust what she does and says. The fact people are copying her slow cooker corned beef hash is prime example, the corned beef had completely disintegrated, it was a corned beef thickened gravy with veg

Reactions: 16
I think I need a break from her tit! On one hand itā€™s entertaining and itā€™s pure comedy gold but on the other it depresses me how much of a stupid piece of tit she really is! My heart breaks for woody and the dog! My brain just canā€™t deal with it no more it actually frustrates me to the point I want to cry for the poor boy! I mean how on earth can you call yourself a good mother when you canā€™t even ensure they have the basic of things... ie. a duvet! She should be utterly disgusted with herself but the truth of it is she wonā€™t change, she wonā€™t sort herself out sheā€™ll just cry troll and blame it all on us!

Reactions: 19
Lmao he thinks heā€™s being hilarious with his sarcy comment but whatā€™s actually hilarious is them obviously being bothered by a comment regarding an onion šŸ˜‚ what losers

Wasnā€™t him that wrote it Iā€™m sure. Canā€™t see Steve wearing a thick knitted jumper in the story holding up the pizza, nor using pink background for the text. Itā€™s clearly her.

Reactions: 4
Couldn't agree more. When she says, this is what makes me happy, I genuinely don't know if she's referring to being a mum or vlogger, because she can't interact with either of her boys without looking at the camera. She is everything that is wrong with social media, gullible, clueless sheep will genuinely trust what she does and says. The fact people are copying her slow cooker corned beef hash is prime example, the corned beef had completely disintegrated, it was a corned beef thickened gravy with veg
That meal looked like something that even the dog would refuse šŸ¤¢ the worlds gone mad when copying any old rubbish just to get a mention from a so called influencer is the norm. Itā€™s pathetic. She isnt a celebrity despite what she may think, I donā€™t know why people are so desperate for acknowledgement from her. Makes you wonder how boring their lives are. I do t even think they have caught on to the fact that Rebecca couldnā€™t give a crap about them, sheā€™ll only ever share the ones that big her up, and sheā€™s known to ignore dms,itā€™s been mentioned so many times here before. Publicly she will respond to nice comments, buts thatā€™s all just to try and keep up with her false image of being a nice friendly person, when really it seems all Rebecca seems to care about is herself.

Genuinely came on here to see if there was a thread for her. Never heard of her until I was searching slow cooker recipes on YouTube. She has uploaded a video of recipes using a slow cooker and tin foil for a lid! Why the chuff would you. They're the cheapest things to buy these days. Jeez!!!
19 threads deep to be precise šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That meal looked like something that even the dog would refuse šŸ¤¢ the worlds gone mad when copying any old rubbish just to get a mention from a so called influencer is the norm. Itā€™s pathetic. She isnt a celebrity despite what she may think, I donā€™t know why people are so desperate for acknowledgement from her. Makes you wonder how boring their lives are. I do t even think they have caught on to the fact that Rebecca couldnā€™t give a crap about them, sheā€™ll only ever share the ones that big her up, and sheā€™s known to ignore dms,itā€™s been mentioned so many times here before. Publicly she will respond to nice comments, buts thatā€™s all just to try and keep up with her false image of being a nice friendly person, when really it seems all Rebecca seems to care about is herself.
Completely agree with this! On those two selfies she posted last night lots of people have commented saying sheā€™s so pretty and sheā€™s ignored 99% of them and just liked the odd one. Iā€™m sorry but sheā€™s obviously got too much time on her hands and if someone has gone out of their way to give you a compliment you could at least like the comment! I donā€™t know who she thinks she is!!!

This is the family channel they had View attachment 58884

Omg ā€˜WE TOOK HIM TO THE HOSPITALā€™ talk about click bait. So theyā€™ve always been desperate as duck yeah?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I got blocked the other day on an account and Iā€™ve realised I was blocked on Steveā€™s too. So sheā€™s actively sitting there, phone in hand, blocking me and then switching to Steveā€™s account to search my name and block me on there too. Just HOW much free time does she have šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
That's her "working", put on manky slippers, take Steve's phone and her own walk from down stairs to upstairs sit at the office (šŸ˜‚) desk scroll, delete and block you on both accounts post on stories how proud she is of her own reflection and that's her hard day's work done till tomorrow .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I definitely believe sheā€™s has constant access to Steveā€™s Instagram. I imagine that was one of her rules when he got caught being a naughty little boy in the past!
I think the pizza story that was clearly her was intended for her account but she forgot to switch back.

Reactions: 12
God, imagine being that jealous and controlling that you have to add your other halfs account. I definitely think that Steve has cheated on Ellie and I have a sneaky feeling that a few of his exes have followed him in the past and all these selfies and look at my wonderful life, and all these crude posts are to make these other girls jealous. They both need to grow the duck up and concentrate and their kids.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m finding the whole thing a bit depressing lately .Its not even funny anymore .The tit slow cooker ā€˜mealsā€™,the mince pies ,the dreary house

Reactions: 14
I definitely believe sheā€™s has constant access to Steveā€™s Instagram. I imagine that was one of her rules when he got caught being a naughty little boy in the past!
I think the pizza story that was clearly her was intended for her account but she forgot to switch back.
Iā€™m not quite sure- Iā€™m sure from the food shop that is Steveā€™s pizza as she just does cheese and tomato. And also she doesnā€™t seem to like flavour... I mean spice šŸ™„. Also the slow cooker video she said sheā€™s doing is something different.... whatā€™s the betting Rebegga has finally begged a free one šŸ˜”

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m not quite sure- Iā€™m sure from the food shop that is Steveā€™s pizza as she just does cheese and tomato. And also she doesnā€™t seem to like flavour... I mean spice šŸ™„. Also the slow cooker video she said sheā€™s doing is something different.... whatā€™s the betting Rebegga has finally begged a free one šŸ˜”
The ā€œsomething differentā€ slow cooker video will either be desserts you can make in a slow cooker OR drinks (mulled wine, hot chocolate etc)

Ahh yes, didnā€™t think about that! I just assumed she was putting it in the oven for him!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.