Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this isn’t allowed but I’ve seen her mum been mentioned a few times so don’t see why not and it’s nothing bad...
so I was snooping through Steve’s insta and come across his dad, I don’t know if anyone has ever seen his dads profile before but it’s kinda all been made clear for me now! So his dad lives in the middle of nowhere, beautiful house with views of a lake (all on his insta as public) anyway he’s doing his house up like actually renovating it, he’s got nice bikes & cars, he’s living the proper country lifestyle as it seems anyway. It just kinda reminded me of Steve and Rebecca’s page but no arse pics 😂 I mean it’s normal for you to want what you know if you’ve grown up with it, so it doesn’t seem too weird for Steve to want that too but I think this has just confirmed its Steve who wants that life not Rebecca, I don’t think she really had a choice! If her meal ticket was going to do it she can’t walk away!

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this isn’t allowed but I’ve seen her mum been mentioned a few times so don’t see why not and it’s nothing bad...
so I was snooping through Steve’s insta and come across his dad, I don’t know if anyone has ever seen his dads profile before but it’s kinda all been made clear for me now! So his dad lives in the middle of nowhere, beautiful house with views of a lake (all on his insta as public) anyway he’s doing his house up like actually renovating it, he’s got nice bikes & cars, he’s living the proper country lifestyle as it seems anyway. It just kinda reminded me of Steve and Rebecca’s page but no arse pics 😂 I mean it’s normal for you to want what you know if you’ve grown up with it, so it doesn’t seem too weird for Steve to want that too but I think this has just confirmed its Steve who wants that life not Rebecca, I don’t think she really had a choice! If her meal ticket was going to do it she can’t walk away!
His dads house looks amazing.
Wonder if he follows Rebecca, can you imagine him opening up Instagram and his future daughter in laws butt cheeks and hanging ham is the first thing he sees 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I had a look at his dad's IG and just like you mentioned, it's clear to see it's Steve and his family who clearly like the remote country life. I totally agree with you about him being the meal ticket. He was well established when they met, own house, nice cars and a girlfriend, obviously Rebegga isn't one to let someone having a girlfriend stop her from going all out to get what she wants.

Reactions: 8
Just a thought, does anyone think this wedding is actually going to happen? I’ve got a feeling it won’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lots of different reasons, and obviously I wouldn’t wish any hurt on the boys etc, I just don’t know if I can see the wedding actually going ahead 🤔

I’ve noticed in photos Steve looks genuinely happy with the boys and his family. With Rebecca it looks so fake.. She’s really pushing for baby number 3 but Steve is 34. Nothing wrong with having babies in your mid 30’s but I’m sure the last thing Steve wants is a newborn and toddler to take him to his 40’s. She didn’t think about those things though, she just seen pound signs and thought yes I’ll have him!

Do not attempt to control the conversation on threads. - Please read our rules and why they're important
I’ve noticed in photos Steve looks genuinely happy with the boys and his family. With Rebecca it looks so fake.. She’s really pushing for baby number 3 but Steve is 34. Nothing wrong with having babies in your mid 30’s but I’m sure the last thing Steve wants is a newborn and toddler to take him to his 40’s. She didn’t think about those things though, she just seen pound signs and thought yes I’ll have him!
We dont actually know the reasons why he doesnt want a third do we? It could be cost, it could be that 2 kids is just pefect or maybe its because its a lot of commitment. We can all just make assumptions and assume its their age thats the factor.
I dont particularly like rebecca but all this bitching about her wanting a third baby and steve not letting it happen comments are quite insensitive. If she genuinely does long for that third baby then reading comments like this must be like rubbing salt into her wounds. Also if steve was genuinely happy in his previous relationship then he wouldn't have got together with rebecca.
Can we all just get back to taking the piss out of hungry arse and catching out her lies?

34 is pretty young. Particularly for the man.

I know a lot of men in their 40s who have newborns/toddlers and it’s not an issue at all.

Reactions: 21
Having our first baby in 5 weeks and my husband is 40 🤣😩😩

Reactions: 24
We dont actually know the reasons why he doesnt want a third do we? It could be cost, it could be that 2 kids is just pefect or maybe its because its a lot of commitment. We can all just make assumptions and assume its their age thats the factor.
I dont particularly like rebecca but all this bitching about her wanting a third baby and steve not letting it happen comments are quite insensitive. If she genuinely does long for that third baby then reading comments like this must be like rubbing salt into her wounds. Also if steve was genuinely happy in his previous relationship then he wouldn't have got together with rebecca.
Can we all just get back to taking the piss out of hungry arse and catching out her lies?
I never said it was just his age did I? I’m saying he strikes me as the type of man who would rather have the 2 he has and enjoy his 40’s doing things he loves eg car things. That’s not uncommon for a man to do. If she’s longing for that third baby knowing he doesn’t want it, why is she marrying him? These are the conversations you have and make decisions together, if she’s that unhappy about it then find a man who will 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her whole life is a lie.

Reactions: 5
If I truly thought she wanted a third baby for anything other than engagement and content I would agree with you. It’s a tough one, but ultimately she has 2 healthy, gorgeous boys already - it’s not like she has no children and Steve is ‘not allowing’ them to have any children

Reactions: 4
Having our first baby in 5 weeks and my husband is 40 🤣😩😩
As I said nothing wrong with that, I said Steve doesn’t strike me as the type of man who wants to be dealing with a new baby at 40. I would rather grate my nips than deal with a newborn at 40 but I’m sure there’s woman who would feel the same way having their first at 22 like I did.

• Haha
As I said nothing wrong with that, I said Steve doesn’t strike me as the type of man who wants to be dealing with a new baby at 40. I would rather grate my nips than deal with a newborn at 40 but I’m sure there’s woman who would feel the same way having their first at 22 like I did.
‘grate my nips’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See the bushy eyebrows have stayed.. not 😂🙄 also not been to toddler group in a while I’m sure she went last week or the week before, well she claimed she did

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never said it was just his age did I? I’m saying he strikes me as the type of man who would rather have the 2 he has and enjoy his 40’s doing things he loves eg car things. That’s not uncommon for a man to do. If she’s longing for that third baby knowing he doesn’t want it, why is she marrying him? These are the conversations you have and make decisions together, if she’s that unhappy about it then find a man who will 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her whole life is a lie.
I agree they have a lot to talk about if a third baby is what she really wants. But im just saying do we need to keep speculating about this? Shes an idiot for making public that she wants another and that he doesnt but its out there now and unless Steve makes known the reasons why he doesnt then, everthing on here is just conjecture.
There's some of you that think the move to this house is steves doing/dream and some of you who think it was rebeccas because of rumours of an affair. Nobody knows anything for sure. Im not sticking up for her in the slightest- she is annoying as hell and does not put her kids first from what she portrays to us

I agree they have a lot to talk about if a third baby is what she really wants. But im just saying do we need to keep speculating about this? Shes an idiot for making public that she wants another and that he doesnt but its out there now and unless Steve makes known the reasons why he doesnt then, everthing on here is just conjecture.
There's some of you that think the move to this house is steves doing/dream and some of you who think it was rebeccas because of rumours of an affair. Nobody knows anything for sure. Im not sticking up for her in the slightest- she is annoying as hell and does not put her kids first from what she portrays to us
If she puts her life online people will talk. Wether that’s assumptions or observations. So if she’s so unhappy about that, she should keep more of her life private. She can still make videos and do ads without telling us every last detail of her day. If she still can’t handle it and it upsets her then maybe she should find another ‘job’. While I underhand why she reads here (I would too probably), if it’s bothering her stop looking. I know I would if it was affecting my every day life.

I had a look at his dad's IG and just like you mentioned, it's clear to see it's Steve and his family who clearly like the remote country life. I totally agree with you about him being the meal ticket. He was well established when they met, own house, nice cars and a girlfriend, obviously Rebegga isn't one to let someone having a girlfriend stop her from going all out to get what she wants.
I’d rather follow Grandad 2SS than Elleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.