Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got to be taking the piss with these slow cooker recipes now 🤦‍♀️
How is this content for a YouTube vid?? I can see it already...

Rebecca’s super easy peasy little meals : How to make a 15 minute dinner in only 8 hours & waste a duck load of electricity...
A layout of all the ingredients (aka a jar of sauce, meat and a potato..oh and something unnecessary like a stock cube) then a pointing run through of each ingredient & thennn adding them to the slow cooker one by oneee, repeating each ingredient for the 5th time....
Fast forward 18 hours on high...sorry 17 hours, last hour on low! Can’t forget that important step...
andddddd VOILÀ...Cheese on toast.

WHYYYY do we need a YouTube step by step when it’s on her story highlights!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I personally use the slow cooker often and therefore it irritates the hell out of me that she’s ‘cooking’ chicken jar sauce curry on high for eight hours. Like what are you actually doing?????? There’s SO many recipes readily available to try, I really hope she does a bit of research before this video.

Reactions: 13
I am so so excited for the slow cooker videos. I've always wanted to know how to take a couple ingredients and cook them to smithereens.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I voted yes for the slow cooker vids. I thought we’d all enjoy the lols 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I personally use the slow cooker often and therefore it irritates the hell out of me that she’s ‘cooking’ chicken jar sauce curry on high for eight hours. Like what are you actually doing?????? There’s SO many recipes readily available to try, I really hope she does a bit of research before this video.
She's depending on the sheep, who always tell her how amazing and wonderful she is. It takes no thought, planning or effort.

I’m intrigued to see whether the steals recipes from elsewhere for her YT video or actually sticks to the trash ‘recipes’ she posts on her insta every week. I suspect she’ll blag ones out of her hole and act as if she cooks them all the time when we all know she’s the jarred sauce queen.

Reactions: 5
Nice to see Rebecca used all that info she got at the car seat safety consultation wisely, with Woody still in a tit car seat 🙄

Reactions: 12
Can you believe Steve calling his new followers MILFs?
Why anyone would want to be with such a dirty, scummy, letch is beyond me!
Yeah I know, he’d say it’s supposed to be a joke, but jokes are funny, Steve’s not, he’s just a letchy old man.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Hell will freeze over before rebs does anything original, wether it be clothes , cooking , or any other content. As has been said on numerous occasions on here , she is too dumb and too lazy to do anything even remotely different. She has her sheep who post loving comments yet she's so dumb she doesn't realise its only to boost themselves How foookin lazy can 2 young parents be... there is a whole world of adventure and content just outside their front door...yet even that is too much effort...easier just to watch other succesfull vloggers and then make a shite lazy arsed version while sitting on her fat arse dreaming of being a celebrity and that the whole world HAS to agree with her opinion. And as for slow cooker maybe the name itself is a perfect innuendo for rebs...the only time she puts effort into anything is to love and praise herself or cry troll with all us lowlifes that are obviiusly below her ??? Errrr yes im so jealous that im not a lazy arsed dimwit.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.