Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she having breakfast at the hotel and then going out for more breakfast?! Doesn’t that defeat the object of an all inclusive?!
I think the kids eat at the hotel and her and beaver go somewhere nicer after!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why is she having breakfast at the hotel and then going out for more breakfast?! Doesn’t that defeat the object of an all inclusive?!
Because she's a greedy bastard
---

She looks like the Incredible Hulk in that bikini and standing there like a bloke to make it appear she has a thigh gap 😂
Omg this winds me up! Like who really gives a shite, but we all know she doesn't have a thigh gap! The only gap she has is between her bleeping ears. I can't cope with how much of a dick she is 😤
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the kids eat at the hotel and her and beaver go somewhere nicer after!
WTF, breakfast is breakfast, a couple of slices of toast, Beaver can get his fry up which is the same everywhere..what can go wrong!? No wonder they are skint with that approach to spending money lol.

Reactions: 13
Nothing screams 'boss babe on ten grand a month' than Tenerife in Febuary.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
WTF, breakfast is breakfast, a couple of slices of toast, Beaver can get his fry up which is the same everywhere..what can go wrong!? No wonder they are skint with that approach to spending money lol.
The hotel has ever option available healthy and unhealthy she could have muesli fruit yoghurt there, I don't understand why they are paying elsewhere ...

this is why she will never get a new kitchen as she's just spending when they don't need to,

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The hotel has ever option available healthy and unhealthy she could have muesli fruit yoghurt there, I don't understand why they are paying elsewhere ...

this is why she will never get a new kitchen as she's just spending when they don't need to,
All for the gram trying to look supeh healthy.!!

Reactions: 13
Because she's a greedy bastard
---

Omg this winds me up! Like who really gives a shite, but we all know she doesn't have a thigh gap! The only gap she has is between her bleeping ears. I can't cope with how much of a dick she is 😤
---
Thread title right there in bold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HOLD UP, her sis has just turned 18!! duck me I thought she was older with all her half naked pics she has on 😳 must be following in her skanky sisters footsteps 🙌🏻

Reactions: 4
83179E54-3A04-480E-A767-79A246116747.png
Why does she insist on showing us her tits every day? I’m sick of seeing them it actually knocks me sick now. I’ve honestly seen her boobs more than I’ve seen my own in the 30 years I’ve been on this earth.

Oh and FYI you stupid bint…’bot bot is slang for bottle’ not big fat veiny udders

can you imagine the people sat around the pool trying to enjoy their holiday and she’s sat there holding her phone up taking a selfie of her breastfeeding her baby? She’s honestly tapped this one.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She is feeding you guys with boob pics… she is clearly reading tattle. Wtf is a bot bot?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1951755Why does she insist on showing us her tits every day? I’m sick of seeing them it actually knocks me sick now. I’ve honestly seen her boobs more than I’ve seen my own in the 30 years I’ve been on this earth.

Oh and FYI you stupid bint…’bot bot is slang for bottle’ not big fat veiny udders
There’s no need at all for her to post this, would she post every time she fed her if she was bottle fed? Do we see the boys eating every meal? No, so why does she think we need to see her ugly tits 10x a day. It’s because she craves attention from pervs she’s one sick bleep who’s risking her child’s safety for a few dirty bastards having a wank

Reactions: 24
There’s no need at all for her to post this, would she post every time she fed her if she was bottle fed? Do we see the boys eating every meal? No, so why does she think we need to see her ugly tits 10x a day. It’s because she craves attention from pervs she’s one sick bleep who’s risking her child’s safety for a few dirty bastards having a wank
EXACTLY! You’ve hit the nail on the head there. If she posted every single bottle she gave Roma people would think she’s batshit crazy. It’s just an excuse for her to flash her tits. Breastfeeding a baby is the most normal thing a woman can do. Yet she poses and eyefucks herself through the camera. She knows what she’s doing.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.