Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of tit I always upload videos. I’m sure she’s spent the last 8/9 weeks apologising for no video as she’s busy...

Reactions: 16
Thought the boys were watching in the Night Garden last night in their in the Night Garden pjs while they watched in the Night Garden, but Woody has woken up in different pjs this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And while shes wondering about her youtube views, she needs to consider how many are watching for the comedy value, how many are old pervs .....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thought the boys were watching in the Night Garden last night in their in the Night Garden pjs while they watched in the Night Garden, but Woody has woken up in different pjs this morning.
She said yesterday it was filmed nearly a month ago

She’s asking the viewing public to do her job for her and come up with content ideas.....

Jesus Christ. This is apparently her job?!

Sorry but if you haven’t got the imagination or the creativity to come up with fresh, interesting and engaging content then you need to just accept that this is not the job for you and call it a day.

If her videos are struggling to get views I’d say the writing is the wall.

Give it up love.

Reactions: 23
Dear Rebecca, just have a little scroll through super cute little Tattle. I think you will find we have given you lots of super cute little suggestions for content for your little channel and many super cute little ideas of how to improve your work and increase your engagement. Or do you just want your little sheep to ask for yet more super boring Primark hauls, wedding planning, day in the life vlogs?
According to your bio you are a digital creator so get out there and create digital content. You shouldn’t be doing it on the day it goes up with no idea in the morning what that nights video is going to be, you should be working on it days, if not weeks before. That’s why there haven’t been many videos lately. You’re not super busy, you just don’t know what to do. Stop listening to the echo chamber and listen to genuine critiques of your channel. Otherwise give it up and get a real job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I noticed this 🤣

Also, is Alfie not too old for night garden? My lad is 6 and hasn't watched it since he was about 3, no way would I get him to sit through it now because it's "for babies mum"

Reactions: 22
Dear Rebecca, just have a little scroll through super cute little Tattle. I think you will find we have given you lots of super cute little suggestions for content for your little channel and many super cute little ideas of how to improve your work and increase your engagement. Or do you just want your little sheep to ask for yet more super boring Primark hauls, wedding planning, day in the life vlogs?
According to your bio you are a digital creator so get out there and create digital content. You shouldn’t be doing it on the day it goes up with no idea in the morning what that nights video is going to be, you should be working on it days, if not weeks before. That’s why there haven’t been many videos lately. You’re not super busy, you just don’t know what to do. Stop listening to the echo chamber and listen to genuine critiques of your channel. Otherwise give it up and get a real job.
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Also, if you watch LJC’s exact same video, she specifies that in the night garden is for up to age 3, and she focused on her toddler not her older child. Why does couldn’t Rebecca just make things about Woody for once?!?!

Reactions: 20
I noticed this 🤣

Also, is Alfie not too old for night garden? My lad is 6 and hasn't watched it since he was about 3, no way would I get him to sit through it now because it's "for babies mum"
Yeah my eldest is 5 and thankfully she’s had enough of CBeebies all together as apparently it’s babyish now for her 😂 I mean some programs on there are fine for her still but I’ll admit I’m glad as all the presenters did my head in with their fake cheesy smiles plastered on their face the whole time lol 😂

How cute does Woody look in the gifted photo 🥰

Reactions: 7
She could be so successful if she actually put some thought into it..
I agree, she could have a really successful channel if she just picked a lane and stuck with it. I thought that she intended to get some chickens, she could start a vegetable patch, learn to cook simple healthy meals from scratch. Instead she flip flops from being vegi, cutting out dairy, being body positive to photoshoping her pics. Nothing about her is credible. I used to really like her until they moved to that place, now she's just car crash viewing.

Reactions: 15
She should utilise the fact that she lives in the dales, it’s different she could create beautiful content if she actually put effort into it!

Reactions: 7
In reply to a comment on the last thread. I think expecting a just turned 2 year old to talk in sentences is a bit much?? I know some children can but I know many almost or just turned 2 year olds who can say a lot of words but can’t talk in a sentence. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that, however there is an issue when woodys vocabulary is probably less than 10 words at his age.

Reactions: 13
I think woody looked so cute in that outfit - I hope shes taking him out somewhere fun- before she knows it he’ll be at school and she’ll have missed all those chances to spend quality time with him (my last baby has just started reception 😢)

Reactions: 6
Hold the hell up, she is always putting out videos? Where are they, cause they're not on YouTube. She can't claim to do Ditl videos, the misery she puts out once every other week does not count.

She lives in a gorgeous area, yet we don't see it aside from random snippets out the bedroom window or when 2ss is showing his matchbox car.

Your views dont match your subscribers? Here is a thought Elleh, maybe because people have grown bored of your stupid hauls and your flashing bits.

There is no excuse for the pathetic content she puts out. I have seen youtubers turn a boring grocery haul into a work of arr, all with the way they edit and what they film.

This girl needs a wake up and quick.

Reactions: 17
She should utilise the fact that she lives in the dales, it’s different she could create beautiful content if she actually put effort into it!

If she took it seriously and treated it as a real
Job she could have a great channel. But she hasn’t got the imagination, creativity, work ethic or discipline needed to make it work. She should have blocks of time each day where she goes and does work on her own. Where she’s planning content ideas, researching places to film, making notes on what to talk about, scheduling when she’s going to film & edit etc - yknow, treating as a real job and putting real hard work and effort into it.

She doesn’t want to put any effort in. She wants to do the bare minimum (Primark hauls etc) and get all the good stuff from it - money/freebies/holidays etc
She wants something for nothing - that’s her problem.

Reactions: 26
1st stop on your revamp rebecca dye your hair back to black
2nd stop plan your content in advance like a week or two in advance
3rd stop have a scroll through your you tube and look at your views, thumbs up, thumbs down work out what people like the most and what they don’t like stop being lazy and just chucking a poll box up asking people what they’d like to see
4th stop working on your vocabulary learn some new words then you wouldn’t repeat yourself so much

like everyone’s said you have a huge potential to make something of your channel I dont know where it went wrong for you but have a bit of a rewind and try figure it out

Reactions: 23
If she took it seriously and treated it as a real
Job she could have a great channel. But she hasn’t got the imagination, creativity, work ethic or discipline needed to make it work. She should have blocks of time each day where she goes and does work on her own. Where she’s planning content ideas, researching places to film, making notes on what to talk about, scheduling when she’s going to film & edit etc - yknow, treating as a real job and putting real hard work and effort into it.

She doesn’t want to put any effort in. She wants to do the bare minimum (Primark hauls etc) and get all the good stuff from it - money/freebies/holidays etc
She wants something for nothing - that’s her problem.
Exactly this 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 We can throw her all the ideas of how to make her channel better, but it’s pointless because she hasn’t got the creativity or let’s face it the brains to do any of it. She’s pointless now, just an arrogant girl who thinks the world owes her something.

Reactions: 15
As so many others have said (because its common sense)

Things to do...

1. Get some chickens and a gooort, rabbits and whatever else you can look after
2. Build a veg patch - grow veg (and flowers) with your boys
3. Go to farm shops in the dales
4. Buy wholesome produce - show us it!
5. Learn to cook and bake with it, show us your learning to cook / learning about proper nutrition journey
6. Show us free days out in the dales
7. If you want to do some interiors show us some country style decorating (not renovating with a plastic plant around the toilet)
8. Align yourself with brands that match your brand.
9. Wear and promote suitable clothing (not arse flashing dresses suitable for anyone 13 and under) think about your body shape, age and lifestyle and spend some money on some real quality clothes that will last you, be practical and look good.
10.have a look at other Instagrammers living the country life with kids (or Pinterest) and do a bit of research to give you a bit of inspiration
11.Plan your content weeks in advance, get a diary, write in it everything that's happening, all the events you can go to in the dales (espesh around Halloween and Xmas).
12. Put your youngest into nursery a few mornings a week, it will benefit you both

Things to stop doing...

1. Stop 2ss making rude comments on your family channel.
2. Stop with all the fast fashion hauls, the trend is moving far away from that very quickly
3.no one wants to see your processed tesco shop
4. Stop promoting any peice of old tit, it's clear you are only doing it because you get paid, it's just spoiling your brand further
5. Stop contradicting yourself all the time. If you don't know who you are then take some time to find yourself and then stay in one lane.
6. Stop crying troll, you are not being trolled, you have never been trolled. Everyone's growing tired of it now.
7. Stop rushing and cobbling together content, uploading nothing is better than half arsed rushed tit.
8.and for the love of god dump that orange filter in the bleeping bin where it belongs

She is trying to live and show two separate lives rolled into one, one is a country girl and earth mother and the other one is the fake lips, blonde hair, fillers, & fitness barbie and the two will never ever sit side my side IMHO. This is what is ruining the channel.

Either go back to your new build and be barbie or embrace the country life and showcase that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.