Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s wearing the same leggings she lived in all day yesterday 🤢
I really can’t stand how much she bleeping loves herself 😤

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think Tattlers have spent more time this morning planning her on-going content than Rebecca has spent in the last month! It will all be disregarded though because as soon as she starts to read anything which she perceives as slightly negative she thinks ‘troll’ and stops reading. She won’t take any of these suggestions on board. She doesn’t get that the arse kissers are just Insta wannabes who are hoping to piggy back off her followers. They will be her downfall (as well as her arrogant attitude)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
EVERYDAY make up routine yet she said not long since she rarely wears make up..which is it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I cannot believe she is wearing what she had on yesterday that she did her “workout” in. Probably hasn’t changed her underwear either. Once again, what point is she trying to prove in that stupid Instagram, reality story? Everyday this sort of thing comes up!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh great, she’s treated us all to another make up routine 😴 and another picture of her flabby belly 😴😴😴
Honestly Rebecca, no video would be better than this repetitive tit

Reactions: 15
Seriously though, do they EVER take Woody out? I’m confused, why no playgroups, soft play, swimming...ANYTHING! So he meets other children and learns some new things.
I don’t have my car today but I have walked to playgroup and been to the library.. in the rain but had my hood up and little girl had her cover on. She has a car to use but can’t seem to venture out unless it benefits her (primark, teeth, eyelashes etc)
I also think she needs to stop with YouTube, her sub count has been the same for ages. I always watch LJC or Liza Prideux videos, I just don’t get the same enjoyment for Rebecca’s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I reckon they're bridesmaids dresses. She's copying the colour of Victoria in the frow's.
Also, so annoying how she bleats on about being body positive yet makes her viewers feel like crap by parading around in skin tight leggings which hide her mum tum. It's like she's realised she's not got washboard abs but still wants to be a show off so every now and then she will remind us/herself that she has flab if she rolls her gym leggings down to her hips or sits on a rock at a weird angle...but if she toned up I guarantee it would all be proud boasty half naked posts showing off rather than being body positive. It's only when it suits her.

Reactions: 11
As so many others have said (because its common sense)

Things to do...

1. Get some chickens and a gooort, rabbits and whatever else you can look after
2. Build a veg patch - grow veg (and flowers) with your boys
3. Go to farm shops in the dales
4. Buy wholesome produce - show us it!
5. Learn to cook and bake with it, show us your learning to cook / learning about proper nutrition journey
6. Show us free days out in the dales
7. If you want to do some interiors show us some country style decorating (not renovating with a plastic plant around the toilet)
8. Align yourself with brands that match your brand.
9. Wear and promote suitable clothing (not arse flashing dresses suitable for anyone 13 and under) think about your body shape, age and lifestyle and spend some money on some real quality clothes that will last you, be practical and look good.
10.have a look at other Instagrammers living the country life with kids (or Pinterest) and do a bit of research to give you a bit of inspiration
11.Plan your content weeks in advance, get a diary, write in it everything that's happening, all the events you can go to in the dales (espesh around Halloween and Xmas).
12. Put your youngest into nursery a few mornings a week, it will benefit you both

Things to stop doing...

1. Stop 2ss making rude comments on your family channel.
2. Stop with all the fast fashion hauls, the trend is moving far away from that very quickly
3.no one wants to see your processed tesco shop
4. Stop promoting any peice of old tit, it's clear you are only doing it because you get paid, it's just spoiling your brand further
5. Stop contradicting yourself all the time. If you don't know who you are then take some time to find yourself and then stay in one lane.
6. Stop crying troll, you are not being trolled, you have never been trolled. Everyone's growing tired of it now.
7. Stop rushing and cobbling together content, uploading nothing is better than half arsed rushed tit.
8.and for the love of god dump that orange filter in the bleeping bin where it belongs

She is trying to live and show two separate lives rolled into one, one is a country girl and earth mother and the other one is the fake lips, blonde hair, fillers, & fitness barbie and the two will never ever sit side my side IMHO. This is what is ruining the channel.

Either go back to your new build and be barbie or embrace the country life and showcase that
Spot on. She should be paying you à consultancy fee for that sound advice.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen her Instagram post. Firstly, how many times is she going to film a daily make up routine. But most importantly, she is wearing the same leggings and sports bralet /top, that she did her work out in yesterday, sweating, and then wore all day. She really is unhygienic. Those kind of items can't be tumble dried, so highly unlikely she washed them before rewearing them today. I think the reality of how poor her content is probably hitting home. Instead of being so arrogant she would benefit from actually listening to and conversing with everyone who watches and comments, not blocking and deleting what she doesn't like. All the sheep constantly telling her how wonderful she is, aren't doing her any favours, because they aren't being honest or representative of the majority of people who are watching. The low viewing figures proves that just because she has lots of subscribers, doesn't mean she's popular. No doubt a substantial number are the perverts looking for her semi naked pics and videos and a number who watch just for the comedy value, due to the poor content.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I cannot believe she is wearing what she had on yesterday that she did her “workout” in. Probably hasn’t changed her underwear either. Once again, what point is she trying to prove in that stupid Instagram, reality story? Everyday this sort of thing comes up!
Probably explains why she had a 'poorleh bladder' the other day. Have a wash & change your knickers. Scruffy cow. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She needs to do a photoshop vs reality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she taking inspiration from Simon cowell!!!
Jeez they aren’t supposed to go up that far you head!
She was taking the piss to be fair. Showing us that they're not like the ebay tit she usually buys and she can pull them up that high without having a camel toe, not that she's usually arsed about having one 🤣

Reactions: 4
She is a typical active wear mum.

Why do people wear gym clothes when they don’t go to the gym? 😩

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.