Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s just hope she doesn’t have another child after seeing today’s stories. woody is such a little darling 😩❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m still not over them not doing anything other than feeding the bleeping ducks for his actual birthday because alfie wasn't there!!! I have 2 boys, and I know I would do something special in the day with the youngest on his birthday and then when we picked his brother up go for a nice early dinner, or ice cream, or swimming or even soft play!!!!

Shockingly tit behaviour from them both 😡
Poor little cute Woody, I know he doesn’t really understand but I feel so sad for him, his birthday was just an average boring day with them selfish mugs

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I didn’t know her mum was there when woody was born. Learn something new every day 🤣

Reactions: 3
Thankfully Woodeh is too young to realise he's had a crappy birthday. I really do hope she teaches him some table manners now he's two, for example not standing on the table!

Reactions: 8
I just can't believe how quiet little Woody is I was shocked he's now 2 tbh, I've seen him nodding and shaking his head when shes bombarding him with questions but other than saying "baby" occasionally he really seems in a little world of his own bless him .

Reactions: 17
I just can't believe how quiet little Woody is I was shocked he's now 2 tbh, I've seen him nodding and shaking his head when shes bombarding him with questions but other than saying "baby" occasionally he really seems in a little world of his own bless him .

They are both behind in my opinion & it’s their parents fault. Both parents do nothing educational with their children & the children don’t mingle with other children (obvs Alfie does not with been at school - granted when he’s not taken out for holidays) Woody would 100% benefit from a play group or nursery & then at least that would give Rebecca time to work (or read here in peace).

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Take a read Rebecca.... trolling is vile, I very much agree with that. Who has the right to tell someone to go kill themself?no one. But we have a right to have an opinion or to say your cake looked tit, your kids should have slats for their beds, your weekly shop is boring. Those comments are not trolling, so either just accept the negative comments and the fact people don’t agree with everything you do. Or maybe find a new job as you don’t seem to be able to hack it

Attachments

• Heart
Take a read Rebecca.... trolling is vile, I very much agree with that. Who has the right to tell someone to go kill themself?no one. But we have a right to have an opinion or to say your cake looked tit, your kids should have slats for their beds, your weekly shop is boring. Those comments are not trolling, so either just accept the negative comments and the fact people don’t agree with everything you do. Or maybe find a new job as you don’t seem to be able to hack it

Rebecca is a “troll” herself. She moans & witches about us “trolls”. She bitched about those people on love island. She moaned and bitched about those people she bought the house off as the decor wasn’t to her taste & cos they left tit behind. I guess that’s okay when it’s rebecca doing it.

Reactions: 25
THIS!! As someone who has suffered actual online bullying (after I lost my first child a few other mothers on Instagram made it their business to go out of their way to let me and all their followers know that their grief was more because their children were older when they passed) they said horrible things about me, my mental health, my poor baby. They made posts about me and stories. I felt sick every time my phone beeped to the point i came off all social media. So to hear these influencers go on like they know what that’s like is just laughable because people have the audacity to have an opinion on things they do and say and their behavior! It’s just all too easy for them to cry troll and cover up their antics!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Nobody is holding a gun to her head, forcing her to vlog. If the 'trolling' was that bad, she could walk away and live a normal life. She invites it all.

Nobody is holding a gun to her head, forcing her to vlog. If the 'trolling' was that bad, she could walk away and live a normal life. She invites it all.
I just wonder how much longer can she carry on vlogging? She can't make a massive amount for the tit she posts. How are they surviving with them both being practically out of work? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m just catching up, I generally can’t believe they did nothing for woody except feed the ducks which they could do any other day of the year! What a shambles! When my little one was 2 a few weeks ago we went to the zoo for a couple of hours then to the sea life centre. They had all day to do something nice for woody but couldn’t because Alfie wasn’t there!? Absolutely shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I do wonder what she's upto. I've never known her to be this quiet about life in general, YouTube, the kids, holiday, herself. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh so she will drop Alfie and drive a while for her work. But wont go far on Woodys birthday [emoji28]

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So their dragging woody an hour and a half away from home for work stuff. But can only manage a trip to feed ducks yesterday for his birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.