Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last nights babestation pic has got her even more followers, wish her account would get hacked and deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never seen anyone slate her accent... Steve’s put on accent yes. Not Rebecca’s.

Reactions: 5
What’s wrong with society you ask?

Someone basically does a three crappy hauls a week, calls it a job and 42.5K people watch it happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her new followers she gained from the whole crying post may have hit follow, but they surely didn’t interact on her posts after. Engagement for her amount of followers is shocking. The only posts she is guaranteed to get a lot of likes for is a half naked one,or a troll one. That last post she’s combined the 2, the girl stinks of desperation. She’s desperate for attention. Why does she need praise from strangers! She can bleat on about how happy she is all she likes but actions speak louder than words. She’s coming across as really unhinged and getting her kit off and posing with that smug face is just doing her no favours. Nobody ever said they would hate to look like her either, more lies in her post for attention. Most of us here have said how we’d love to have her figure after having kids. But she just wants to create as much of a pity party as possible by making it sound like she’s being hounded and bullied by people. Anyone who lies that much is dangerous!

Reactions: 26
So we’re going to stay at home again.. just for a change.. Alfie wants to make a lemon drizzle cake.. okkkkkkk 💤💤💤💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So we’re going to stay at home again.. just for a change.. Alfie wants to make a lemon drizzle cake.. okkkkkkk 💤💤💤💤💤
So predictable! Says it’s raining and howling with wind but doesn’t show outside, usually she can’t help her self and has always got the camera pointing out the window to show off her wonderful... field!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why oh why did she touch and hold that nappy then rub the same hand all over her face!! Then cook...hope she washed it before cooking 🤢😰🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Thought she didn’t give a tit what “trolls” think of her. So why the rant?

Also why does she use the weather as an excuse all the time, she drives and has a car so why does it matter if it’s raining 🙄 go swimming, or to soft play, the ice cream shop, cinema...just do anything on his last day off ffs

Reactions: 22
No such thing as bad weather only bad clothing...

She won’t leave that place all winter then if a bit of rain is putting her off. Toughen up you are meant to be a Yorkshire girl living on the farm. Seriously my kids we’re out all weathers wrapped up.

Reactions: 14
She has realised that crying and saying she is bullied brings her loads of comments and new subscribers. I think we will see this type of outburst on a regular basis now. She's not as daft as she makes out. Question of the day.... why does she dress woody in clothes which are way too big for him? I'm all for buying clothes with a bit of room to grow but those grey dungarees are falling off the poor lad.

Reactions: 16
So predictable! Says it’s raining and howling with wind but doesn’t show outside, usually she can’t help her self and has always got the camera pointing out the window to show off her wonderful... field!
Looks sunny in the room she’s in 🙈

• Haha
Does she not seal the meat? I know you don’t have too but if you are showing how to do a stew at least put some effort in. She needs some heavy cast iron pans and learn how to use the arga

Is it me or when you do a stew don’t you put in mushrooms, carrots, onions, sweded and peas, potatoes and dumplings! And where’s the flavour? Bit of garlic salt and pepper maybe some herbs!!

Reactions: 18
So the weather is awful again?! Can’t be that bad or she would of shown us 😴 why not take the boys to soft play? The library? Or out for a walk to jump in the muddy puddles?

Reactions: 7
I’m so sick of all the contrived bully victim content 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ve followed her for a while and also followed tattle for a while without ever commenting and so I have been able to see that half the stuff she claims to have been called etc is absolute nonsense. It’s really embarrassing that she dramatises being a victim to attract and entertain a following 👀😱

Reactions: 24
It only takes a few minutes to search the weather online. Also she must have followers where she lives... why lie about the weather ?
Is it to justify staying in all day?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.