Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else bored of hearing the words office “slash” beauty room.... 🙄 and why does she always lick her lips when talking so annoying.
Her influencer skills are terrible she never has receipts never knows prices or sizes she’s just all over the show it’s a shambles seems like she doesn’t prepare much.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s just completely all over the place. Did I hear her say on her stories yesterday when talking about her hair trial that she wanted to be alot blonder by then too 😳 big mistake, she suits the dark so much better, why is she so set on going so blonde all of a sudden, she just looks washed out with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s just completely all over the place. Did I hear her say on her stories yesterday when talking about her hair trial that she wanted to be alot blonder by then too 😳 big mistake, she suits the dark so much better, why is she so set on going so blonde all of a sudden, she just looks washed out with it.
LJC is blonde... need I say more.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Because she will be going for this look. She also said she thinks she will wear it down. I think the whole wedding will be very copycat of her idol LJC
20190823_143649.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
LJC is blonde... need I say more.
Omg I can’t believe I didn’t even click on! The movie Single white female comes to mind 😂😶

Because she will be going for this look. She also said she thinks she will wear it down. I think the whole wedding will be very copycat of her idol LJC
View attachment 35043
I know they say imitation is the highest form of flattery and all that but I’d be seriously hacked off if some gif was trying to copy me in everything I did. I’d have to say something, i seriously couldn’t stay quiet. Probably a total coincidence I’m sure, but I just realised LJC has a Jessie (boy version I know) but there’s a Jessie in toy story, and then reb went on to have a Woody 😂 Jesus I hope it’s just a coincidence 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is anyone else bored of hearing the words office “slash” beauty room.... 🙄 and why does she always lick her lips when talking so annoying.
Her influencer skills are terrible she never has receipts never knows prices or sizes she’s just all over the show it’s a shambles seems like she doesn’t prepare much.
How many time will we hear this in the vlog tonight? Place your bets!

I don't understand LJC. I think she looks tacky and a right arse. I don't understand how people like her. She gives me the boke.
I agree with you! I find her quite up herself most the time , the type that would look down on you almost ... all the comments on Rebecca lambs thread about her are going to massively over inflate her ego even more I don’t find her content that interesting either 🤔

Reactions: 10
I’ll say it again summer holidays are no excuse for not having a video up. Beyond lazy that’s all it is!

Reactions: 7
She
I’ll say it again summer holidays are no excuse for not having a video up. Beyond lazy that’s all it is!
Perfect excuse for her though as she obviously has no content. Can def see her having a baby after the wedding purely for content.

She

Perfect excuse for her though as she obviously has no content. Can def see her having a baby after the wedding purely for content.
She replied on a comment on YouTube when someone asked about there not being 3 videos last week and she said she was slacking because of school holidays as she wanted to spend as much time with Alfie 🤣 10/10 for effort

• Haha
You'd think a mummy vlogger/family channel would have so much great content over the summer especially in the holidays it's like if not now then when ? Her boys are both there together all day everyday but we barely see any parenting fun or happiness or even them just playing out together exploring the dales it's been a summer of painting, dentist trips, wedding chat , hauls and moaning about how " ill " she's been feeling, what a waste all because she can't be arsed.

Reactions: 14
Cue the back to school “Missing by best friend” on his first day back at school photo, complete with crocodile tears and a pout😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Cue the back to school “Missing by best friend” on his first day back at school photo, complete with crocodile tears and a pout😭
Don’t worry he won’t be at school for long before she takes him out for their holiday

in my opinion i’ve always thought that the blonde was what steve prefers and she wants to please him

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.