Rebecca Lamb #10 We say potato, Rebecca says bitatoe...potato, bitatoe, potato, bitatoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoy watching Katie Ellison. She is real and not expecting a perfect parent just one that interacts with their children and Katie comes across that she really does love spending time with her family and puts them first

Reactions: 6
I’d forgotten about the dog situation with woody being encouraged to sit on the dogs back🤦🏻‍♀️ Just one thing in a long line of duck ups by Rebecca. That is the type of thing that earned her a thread here. And don’t even talk to me about the tree cutting saga either. Again blatantly caught out lying, and THAT is why I dislike her and will never have any sort of respect for her. And anyone that comes on here looking for an argument as to why I’m wrong for having that opinion of her can do one. By all means post your opinion on here , but when you quote said opinion under my post challenging me, that’s the kinda crap I’m not going to entertain.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Three fake ugly faces in 24 hrs. What. A. Treat.
Now she’s trying to make it a hashtag & get other people involved. Fabulous.
Anybody would think she knows this face annoys us 🧐 but that’s impossible because she doesn’t read her thread!

Reactions: 15
Anybody would think she knows this face annoys us 🧐 but that’s impossible because she doesn’t read her thread!
She so knows it annoys us, actually annoy is the wrong word, cringe is more fitting 🤢 she’s making herself look ridiculous in the process so more fool her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awkward that she posted it an hour ago and has reposted 1 person...time to grow up a bit, it isn’t funny at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The saying ‘more chins than a Chinese phonebook’ comes to mind every time I see a photo like that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The person she’s reposted is a child.

Sorry - but should she be reposting a child’s story with a direct link to their profile?! I clicked through to it and she’s 10/11. Mentioned doing her SATS in May. So a very young kid. That’s not right. Especially someone with 30k followers, some of whom are sleazy and perverted.

I’d be raging if that was my daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Just checked the girls profile, why is a kid even following that bellend, she’s hardly a good role model. Just goes to show that Rebecca has a responsibility to be careful of what she puts out there, I hope she remembers that next time she gets her arse out. And there she goes again, another picture of her posing outside like a wally, and a load of old tripe written underneath #yawn

She just be sitting on the delete button, there were 6 comments and when I clicked on now there’s only 2 😂

Sorry off topic but are they not going on holiday next month anymore? Not been mentioned in ages and she normally bangs on & on & on about her holideehhhssss

Reactions: 4
I thought I was the only one who was concerned about the dogs. Since following Reb I’ve always felt like they don’t get hardly any attention. Dogs need to be walked AT LEAST once a day, it doesn’t matter what breed they are. I just feel like they aren’t that bothered about them, like they aren’t much of a priority. I would personally put my children and animals before myself and anyone else. Your pets are just as important as your children in my opinion.

My skin is crawling and turning inside out reading her latest post 🤢

Those who shout the loudest about being so happy eh. Why is she trying to make people jealous of her ‘perfect’ life? Dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I dont know who she is fooling? She didnt work hard for her house Steve did. Her crappy youtube channel is hardly going to pay her bills anytime soon 🙈

Reactions: 17
I dont know who she is fooling? She didnt work hard for her house Steve did. Her crappy youtube channel is hardly going to pay her bills anytime soon 🙈
His father did more like.

Old Steve doesn’t look like he’s done a days graft in his life!

Reactions: 8
It makes me laugh that she bangs on about how much she loves her job but she puts no effort in to make good content. Her videos are so half arsed, just something thrown together to put a video out. If you love your job so much do some interesting video's, draw new viewers in, not a crappy bathroom tour.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.