Rebecca Adlington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her ex husband gay? I have always thought he was and I never see any mention of it anywhere.

Reactions: 7
Is her ex husband gay? I have always thought he was and I never see any mention of it anywhere.
I always got that vibe from him but haven’t seen it confirmed anywhere. I thought they were an odd pairing anyway!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely! I kept waiting for the announcement once they split up but nothing...

Reactions: 1
I didn't watch it. I saw a tv show of her and her ex's lives at home (can't remember the name) and they seemed odd back then.

She was nasty in I'm a celeb I got the impression that she was jealous of that beauty queen girl...

Reactions: 2
I've met her many times through fitness and can honestly say she's only ever been lovely

Reactions: 4

Can't believe he's actually come out when it was obvious to people he liked men from the moment we saw him with Rebecca for the first time.
It was obvious Rebecca was only a beard. Wonder if that other guy who is bunked up with them during lockdown is actually his partner. Anyway, good luck to him. He must feel a weight of his shoulders.

Reactions: 3
She was nasty in I'm a celeb I got the impression that she was jealous of that beauty queen girl...
I read quite a while ago that she is proper nasty, she charges around £1,000 to do speeches, I would definitely not speak to her if I met her she’s to big headed for my liking 🤥

Reactions: 1

Expecting her second child and damn,she manages to land herself some hotties.Her boyfriend is very attractive.

Reactions: 7
It was obvious Rebecca was only a beard.
Seeing as it was so obvious to the rest of us, I wonder if she knew and agreed to be his beard because she wanted a baby? I would have a very hard time believing that she didn't know...

Reactions: 2
Seeing as it was so obvious to the rest of us, I wonder if she knew and agreed to be his beard because she wanted a baby? I would have a very hard time believing that she didn't know...
They had an episode of a series which showed celebrities at home (can’t remember the name, think it was on ITV) and they actually said how everyone presumed he’s gay and denied it and laughed about it 😂