Really Ree aka Fakey Ree

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she deny her age? I don't know much about her but she was on Woman's Hour a while back and the guff she was spouting about skincare and the effects it could have... she was of course annihilated somewhat by the expert they had on the panel.

She gets REALLY mad when someone ask her age or something related to it she keeps acting like she was 30 or 20, she was so pathetic when she was invited by Elizabeth Arden to Britney Spears's recital saying " so many memories when I was a teen) errmm 🙄 her father was in active service during the Battle of Britain no chance Britney was around her younger years. She also showed in one of her stories someone who kindly left a comment asking for a make up tutorial more suitable for their age, she literally said "Mean people leaving this comments can duck off". She doesn't know anything about skincare, she over abuse of filters and puts massive amounts of highlighter.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I remember her from years ago, she’s so bad at what she does. Her swatches are terrible, her photos are poor, she can’t write...I’m amazed she’s still a thing

Reactions: 2
She is really close to pr people and agencies, lately she has been heavily sponsored by Murad and doing this heavy sponsored skincare routines but my God the way she applies the products is more likely to get more wrinkles than anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She's defo late 40's with a generous amount of "tweakments" (ugh, hate that term) and probably every product on the market at her disposal.

I think she looks well, hair could probably do with a few inches off but she has an amazing figure too. She is not someone I rate for advice though as she is not analytical enough. Everything is just "amazing", yeah, but why??

I have no idea how old she is or claims to be - all I know is her blog is piss-poor, it's basically press releases with some added "I'm totally obsessed", "I'm all about the glow", "this is amazing". Totally pointless imo.

I feel like she's been around forever! I have to say I'm loving her new hair. It takes years off her. I hadn't realised how much her longer hair really dragged her face down.

I don't know why brands keep sending her stuff, her reviews are terrible she cannot even take decent photos without that damn flash, her make up skills are terrible the way she appplies blush and mascara 🤢.
Yes she looks better with short hair but the blondish colour age her a lot she looks better with brown hair. I just can't stand how hard she tries to pretend to be 30, she keeps tagging Fleur de Force and saying "I love Britney" Ree you are almost 50 stop sayong you are from the Britney generation.

God she’s annoying … she’s like a bloody walking shiny faced advert ..she looks older than 46 !!!

This woman is pathetic she get gifted loads of pricey skincare products and she looks like almost sixty, I seriously don't know what brands are thinking on keeping working with her, she has no freaking idea of how to apply make up! One tone of blush that end up looking like a nasty rosacea, another tone of bronzer another one highlighter, Gosh she doesn't even know how to apply mascara!!! Oh and the photos with flash!!! Everytime I see her she reminds me of the doll from Saw, specially when she uses red lipstick and half a blush pad her make up skills are scaring🤣🤣.

Screenshot_20210725_171010.jpg

saw-movie-billy-puppet-jigsaw-doll_1_8b16ac0e4c06074ef435d6eac135f3ed.jpg

• Haha