Reallifeofgemrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started this thread as wanted to discuss her stories but didn’t want to clog the MAFs thread now that she’s left.

She had a Q&A today, many questions asking how her Only Fans and whether her kids know about it. She said she’d told the older one about it (think he still is only primary school age?) and was really open with him. He was also there in the background when she was asked why she’s doing it, she said she was a “dirty witch”. Also when asked what her favourite food was she mimicked a blow job. She’s disgusting and I feel so sorry for her children and what they must be exposed to.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I must admit I find it really cringe when people talk about sex in general. But doing in front of your young children? Is that really OK??

Reactions: 14
I must admit I find it really cringe when people talk about sex in general. But doing in front of your young children? Is that really OK??
I wouldn’t put it past her being the type of mum trying to hit on her son’s friends once their 16+ It is no way normal to speak about those topics around your children and it’s pretty disturbing TBH.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Does anyone want to recap her MAFS 'highlights' for any newcomers?

I'll start with 'you better get used to the taste of fish' to her new husband at the wedding breakfast 🤢 more like dog's breakfast!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Just throwing this out there, there's no way she's making as much as she's claiming from OF. My friend is in top 5% and she makes maybe a couple of grand a month

Reactions: 13
Does anyone want to recap her MAFS 'highlights' for any newcomers?

I'll start with 'you better get used to the taste of fish' to her new husband at the wedding breakfast 🤢 more like dog's breakfast!
Ah yes good point.

Gemma was matched with WiFi face Matt who is a Wish version of a Sons of Anarchy extra. Initially it seemed like they were the perfect match however it soon became apparent Gemma’s bawdy jokes were too much for Sheperds’ Pie Head aka SPH (reference to Matt’s god awful hairstyle he seems to think people want to replicate).

Comments/incident, that even the biggest Carry On fan would wince at, include:
Stating she would be “slipping off the chair”, to her mother, on her wedding day.
Telling her new husband he should get used to the “taste of fish”.
Apparently “masturbating” in a restaurant on their honeymoon - Gemma said this is bullshit and she was “bantering” but it’s not actually clear what happened.
Crying in the commitment ceremony after telling the room she’d told SPH she had a “hell of a blow job” on her.
I feel there’s many more, so please add.

It was very clear SPH had the ick but Gemma had seemingly fallen head over heels despite him also being a total bellend. SPH ended up eyeing up the most odious woman also in the experiment, Whitney, and they’ve now got together. Gemma went crazy at this.

Gemma has claimed the show has done her dirty with editing, has launched a crusade against reality TV and wants to publicise how it can ruin lives….as though this is brand new information. She did it to find love and not for the fame, apparently, yet now goes on her stories looking for freebies and collabs on the daily. As well as going to the press claiming she had an “adult sleepover”
with a previous contestant. She has recently started an Only Fans as well, which her primary school age child is fully aware of as she’s told him.

My first ever recap, probably missed loads out! Please add anything I’ve forgotten.

Reactions: 22
She's definitely a safeguarding issue. She was saying she's not worried about her kids knowing she has OF (and being bullied as a result) because lots of women on OF have children. I'm not sure how that removes risk from her children? In some ways I'm conflicted about Gemma as she's crying out for male attention and is clearly very damaged, but I feel even more sorry for her children.

Reactions: 23
Kids already grow up way too fast these days IMO, why does an 11 year old have to know what only fans is? What purpose does that serve?

Reactions: 12
Don't forget that she said that SPH had "ruined" her chances of having a family after he decided to get with Whitney, despite the fact she'd known him for all of a couple of weeks 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kids already grow up way too fast these days IMO, why does an 11 year old have to know what only fans is? What purpose does that serve?
I know, how do even go about explaining it? She’s said later on they’re just a very honest family. Clearly with no boundaries whatsoever. One of the first few nights her episode were on she was crying on Instagram, and her poor kid was comforting her in the background. It’s all so fucked up.

Managed to plough through the rest of her marathon stories. Her 11 year old also has his hair bleached and his conch pierced, because that was his choice apparently. Sure you didn’t force your personality traits on him Gemma? How would a bleeping 11 year old know they wanted their conch pierced?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Honestly it’s disgraceful imo, I hope someone does intervene because her parenting appears abysmal. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 7
I said on the mafs thread but she’s desperate for attention. I think she believes this filthy sex obsessed image is her usp. Selling her dirty knickers and demonstrating a dildo? Grim!

She’s signed onto only fans within days of her air time. Minor air time at that seeing as she was on the show for a week.

Reactions: 10
Was it a calculated plan to do MAFS under guise of finding True Love, then start OF with the ensuing fame?

I think so.

Gem’s Wishlist

WTF is that wish list?! Mine is just board games and the latest Richard Osman novel!

We’re back to safeguarding, my kids know my Amazon log in if they need stuff, I worked in child care and early sexualisation is a major red flag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wtf is she teaching those kids. They'll normalise what their mother does, it's a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched her stories and she claims she is a size 14 sometimes 16. Why do people lie about what size they are? She clearly isn’t a size 14.
Also, I didn’t realise till halfway through her little boy was sat with her 😱 poor boy heating all that!
This!!! She looks like 18-20 to me! Was actually shocked to see how insanely filtered her photos on insta are..like I would be so embarrassed to basically look like a different person on your insta after being on tv🙈

Reactions: 12
She was on 3 counties radio the other night talking about MAF with Babs Michel. It's on BBC sounds if anyone wants to listen. She got a lot of sympathy! 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4