Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all make similar comments on here about yeti but fml, who goes on insta to the whole world wearing a dressing gown with stains on announcing you’ve got nit location on your hair??!!! She’s the biggest scrubber I know. Honesty know idea what companies see in her? She’s a fat, classless slob.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh. She’s been gifted more stuff too. What do these companies see in her? She’s always so ungrateful too, like wtf with these stories of the slate pictures. Few crappy photons taken in terrible lighting #thankyou
bleeping skanky cow. Boils my piss she gets sent stuff when she’s such a lazy scrounging benefit thief.

Reactions: 12
Ugh. She’s been gifted more stuff too. What do these companies see in her? She’s always so ungrateful too, like wtf with these stories of the slate pictures. Few crappy photons taken in terrible lighting #thankyou
bleeping skanky cow. Boils my piss she gets sent stuff when she’s such a lazy scrounging benefit thief.
FFS! Why is the utter peice of scruff always being handed things! She would flog anything for a bit of cash, its pathetic. She announced online this morning that they have nits and haven't noticed for days?!? That is actually a form of neglect, I'm sure! Her sweaty face and gunt are always front and centre and her hair is unbrushed 85% of the time! I'm sorry, but what is influential about any of that!?

Reactions: 9
She loves going on about how clean and ‘ocd’ she is (ok rosh) so how’s the daft cow missed nits!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she braid her kids hair last week because there were nits in the school.
Why the duck would she then not check her hair.

Honestly 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I know we all make similar comments on here about yeti but fml, who goes on insta to the whole world wearing a dressing gown with stains on announcing you’ve got nit location on your hair??!!! She’s the biggest scrubber I know. Honesty know idea what companies see in her? She’s a fat, classless slob.
I can not believe she did this , I know she’s tit at content but wtf is next? That she’s got 🦀!!!!

Reactions: 6
Guess what I’ve come here to say.... yep! Down another 100 followers! 29.5k now and to think she was up to 30.6k not long ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s got more than her back fat to be concerned about. It’s nothing compared to the gunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.