Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been binging southern charm over the weekend and just started season 4, i can't stop watching it but I really don't know how I feel about it

Katherines no better herself, in the new season she seems to treat her boyfriend (who seems like a nice fella) appallingly. Shep is a sleaze as well.
Her new bloke is far too good for her, can't see it lasting,she made a right show of herself at her party!
I've never known what to make of Shep, sometimes I like him, other times he's a abit of a twit 🤣

Reactions: 1
Her new bloke is far too good for her, can't see it lasting,she made a right show of herself at her party!
I've never known what to make of Shep, sometimes I like him, other times he's a abit of a twit 🤣
Hes in her early forties and has he ever held down an actual job? Seems to live off his parents money.

I’m been binge watching shahs nearly finished season 8. I never realised there was new southern charm excited to catch up!

They are all nuts on shahs! I quite liked Asa! I don’t think it’s been as good since she left. So much more drama, not always fun to watch bit to chaotic for me! MJ/GG and there logic sometimes blows my mind!!! Sooo selfish & self absorbed. Mikes annoying me too now.

I’m been binge watching shahs nearly finished season 8. I never realised there was new southern charm excited to catch up!

They are all nuts on shahs! I quite liked Asa! I don’t think it’s been as good since she left. So much more drama, not always fun to watch bit to chaotic for me! MJ/GG and there logic sometimes blows my mind!!! Sooo selfish & self absorbed. Mikes annoying me too now.
Shahs is great! Unfortunately no new season this year :(

Southern charm, this is when I don't like Shep, the pregnancy scare, they don't use contraception, he doesn't know if he wants children, Taylor really needs to decide for herself what she wants!

Reactions: 4
Southern charm, this is when I don't like Shep, the pregnancy scare, they don't use contraception, he doesn't know if he wants children, Taylor really needs to decide for herself what she wants!
Yeah it’s all very uncomfortable to watch, you’d imagine Shep would use condoms if he doesn’t want a baby, it’s like something from the dark ages were the contraception is all on Taylor’s shoulders.

Reactions: 3
She needs to get rid. That man will never grow up. There’s no shame in not wanting kids but I think he needs to tell her bluntly so she can move on. I predict his first child will come when he’s about 55 and it’ll be from a one night stand 😂

Reactions: 3
Does anyone watch married to medicine? Just noticed a new season, I kinda went off it!!

SC, Taylor needs to run to the hills, she's too good for Shep, he's a selfish twit!

Managed to fully upto date with Southern charm, I will agree it does get better think it improved more once Thomas left. I can't help but like kathryn

SC, Taylor needs to run to the hills, she's too good for Shep, he's a selfish twit!
Hes never going to want children, she’ll waste her youth with him and when and if she decides to have a baby in her late thirties, he’ll still say no. She should cut him off now.