Real life crime and murder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen this floated about on social media. No sure how accurate it is but it seems the general consensus is that the father was the main attacker.
God that is awful if it’s true. Imagine trying to protect your daughter and accidentally killing her 😢

Reactions: 6
It’s so terrifying isn’t it. In the past have often walked back from friends houses 9/10pm and thought nothing of it (I don’t live in London though) but now it’s just too dangerous for a lone woman. What a state our society is in! There needs to be more CCTV cameras and lighting, especially in parks and quiet places.
I’m just curious why she should need to walk on Clapham Common as I’ve done some map scouring and her home was in Brixton so where she was last spotted, I would’ve thought she would be walking away from the common in a northeasterly direction.

Sadly I thought this would be the outcome. I’ve walked through there once on my own and it was the scariest (and some might say the stupidest) thing I’ve done. Like someone above said the areas in London change from relatively safe to dodgy veeeeery quickly. I believe she moved there for work (correct me if I’m wrong) so maybe she didn’t fully realise this?
I lived on Clarence a Avenue for 10 years and have walked that route all times of day and night without ever having a problem. Thornton Ward has a below average crime rate for London and Brixton Hill bang on average. I think this is actually what makes this all the more shocking, despite what people seem to be claiming this is not actually a dangerous part of the world.

Reactions: 5
This is so sad and shocking. I do hope and pray she is found safe and well. There MUST be footage somewhere else of Sarah - it was a long walk and she was in distinctive clothing especially her leggings. There seems almost zero sightings of her on the timeline.

Reactions: 1
This is so sad and shocking. I do hope and pray she is found safe and well. There MUST be footage somewhere else of Sarah - it was a long walk and she was in distinctive clothing especially her leggings. There seems almost zero sightings of her on the timeline.
Makes you suspect a vehicle might be involved.

Reactions: 2
Was it a dodgy area she was walking through then? I'm not very familiar with London, I've only ever stayed in Hampstead with my aunt or in Kensington when I've visited. I knew South London was rough but I thought it was further south like Croydon areas.

@annapolly sorry, by quoting you above I think it looks like I’m being passive aggressive and rude about your comments which I certainly don’t mean to be. I am just trying to highlight that many people in the same demographic as Sarah spend time there safely - she was not being reckless in any way by walking through this area

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@annapolly sorry, by quoting you above I think it looks like I’m being passive aggressive and rude about your comments which I certainly don’t mean to be. I am just trying to highlight that many people in the same demographic as Sarah spend time there safely - she was not being reckless in any way by walking through this area
Oh I know what you meant! I didn’t take it that you were being passive aggressive at all ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.