Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has just flashed up on my screen re Towyn incident at the caravan park - The matter will be heard at Mold Crown Court tomorrow (August 4) at 10am, the lead magistrate confirmed, due to the severity of the case.
That's standard. Every murder case starts off with magistrates who then refer it on to Crown Court.

Reactions: 5
It says on the Daily Mail website that neighbours said he has learning difficulties and that the parents had recently split up with the daughter moving with her mum and the son staying with grandparents. It sounds very sad whatever happened.

I’ve read that he also attacked and seriously injured his father and took his grandfather hostage, awful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how reliable this is as I can’t find the same info anywhere else or this persons Facebook profile
Comments on Facebook also make it seem like it was the mum, stepdad and other child. Obviously that’s just Facebook for you though so not exactly reliable.

Reactions: 1
Comments on Facebook also make it seem like it was the mum, stepdad and other child. Obviously that’s just Facebook for you though so not exactly reliable.
The Mail reported the day after it happened that it was the mum and step dad also and included pictures, but they have now just changed it to their ages and sex as the police have released, but they are still posting loads of photos of mum and step dad, implying something like they always do.

Reactions: 6
The Mail reported the day after it happened that it was the mum and step dad also and included pictures, but they have now just changed it to their ages and sex as the police have released, but they are still posting loads of photos of mum and step dad, implying something like they always do.
Once you follow enough of these cases it becomes very easy to read between the lines when the media are in the know but can't outright say.

I remember a case of a dinner lady being murdered and it was reported to make it seem like it was a random killing, but it turned out to be her daughter and the daughter's boyfriend. Likewise, when a little girl was murdered in a park and it turned out to be her older sister. After those stories I understood how you need to learn to find information in what is not said rather than what is, once you recognise this style of reporting.

Reactions: 9
Once you follow enough of these cases it becomes very easy to read between the lines when the media are in the know but can't outright say.

I remember a case of a dinner lady being murdered and it was reported to make it seem like it was a random killing, but it turned out to be her daughter and the daughter's boyfriend. Likewise, when a little girl was murdered in a park and it turned out to be her older sister. You learn to find information in what is not said rather than what is, once you recognise this style of reporting.
I can remember a case about a girl murdered in a park. I wonder if you are talking about the same one. What was her name?

Reactions: 4
I can remember a case about a girl murdered in a park. I wonder if you are talking about the same one. What was her name?
I can't remember the name but it ended up being that one who did the stabbing was suffering from extremely severe mental illness and the whole story was horrifically sad.

Until mental health care stops being dismantled and treated as second best in this country, these awful stories will keep coming. :(

I can't remember the name but it ended up being that one who did the stabbing was suffering from extremely severe mental illness and the whole story was horrifically sad.

Until mental health care stops being dismantled and treated as second best in this country, these awful stories will keep coming. :(
Yes, that is the case that I was thinking of.

Reactions: 4
There was also 7 year old Emily Jones who was killed by a schizophrenic woman whilst riding her scooter in the park

• Sad
There was also 7 year old Emily Jones who was killed by a schizophrenic woman whilst riding her scooter in the park
This case still breaks my heart 😢 She was just innocently riding her scooter on Mother’s Day in the park, scooting towards her mum 💔 she was their only child, I often think about how her parents are. They seem like the loveliest people. I don’t know how I could stay living if that happened to my children

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This case still breaks my heart 😢 She was just innocently riding her scooter on Mother’s Day in the park, scooting towards her mum 💔 she was their only child, I often think about how her parents are. They seem like the loveliest people. I don’t know how I could stay living if that happened to my children
i often think that - how on earth do you carry on breathing?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The park where it happened is in a nice area of Bolton too, the sort of place you least expect anything like that to occur. My heart breaks for her parents 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
i often think that - how on earth do you carry on breathing?
There was a young girl killed not far from me, Grace Yeouans (not sure on the spelling) by a speeding joy rider and I always think about her parents. I remember them outside court and they were broken. So heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes I remember Katie Rough being killed by her sister, had no idea that any talk of that has been deleted but from googling it appears so.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Yes I remember Katie Rough being killed by her sister, had no idea that any talk of that has been deleted but from googling it appears so.
It was her half sister - same father - and her name and picture was circulated immediately after, only to quickly disappear. There was talk of an independent inquiry as the sister was under psychiatric care (I think) and no longer attended school due to her mental health issues but it seems nothing came of it. Just the stuff of nightmares.

A few weeks ago, a child in my neighbourhood was killed as family member reversed out of the drive. There has been no other mention of the death in the press and I believe it’s due to the sensitive nature of the death. I just think of that poor family and the horror of the mistake that occurred. We’ve all made mistakes and we say ‘tit, that was close, that could have been worse’ and this family is living that hell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.