Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This trial starts tomorrow. Could be interesting....

Just saw this on fb... doesn’t sound good? They must have some evidence to charge her with gbh?

A comment on the post... Defo doesn’t look good. One to keep an eye on
This does not sound good at all 😞

Reactions: 2
Was not expecting the details surrounding the death of Logan Wililamson to go this route. Very shocking if things prove to be what they currently appear. Must be awful in that community just now, being so small.

Reactions: 1
Was not expecting the details surrounding the death of Logan Wililamson to go this route. Very shocking if things prove to be what they currently appear. Must be awful in that community just now, being so small.
I don’t understand what happened to him, especially with the whole family seemingly being arrested.

What do you think happened?

I don’t understand what happened to him, especially with the whole family seemingly being arrested.
What a tragic story, and I’m assuming it’ll be worse once the details come out.

My first thought was that a parent/parents have harmed him and had taken him there to make it look like an accident? I can’t think why a 13 year old would have been arrested, part of the process maybe? It’s probably wrong to speculate but I can’t get my head around it.

What’s strange is they’ve said the family were isolating. They’ve taken doorbell footage. The two adults and the teen are still in custody.

What a tragic story, and I’m assuming it’ll be worse once the details come out.

My first thought was that a parent/parents have harmed him and had taken him there to make it look like an accident? I can’t think why a 13 year old would have been arrested, part of the process maybe? It’s probably wrong to speculate but I can’t get my head around it.
See I was thinking the other way around. The 13 year old has harmed him and the adults have covered it up? I can’t imagine a 13 year old being arrested as part of the process unless there was something sinister can you?

Reactions: 16
Could it be because he was isolating he may have had a long term illness and they killed him out of ‘kindness’, to stop his pain?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The press releases are making a big point out of the fact they were isolating. Hinting at something?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
FB comments suggest the parents were caught on ring camera carrying the body out of the house.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I took the isolating to mean because they had covid rather than because someone was unwell/vulnerable and one media outlet stated ‘isolating with Covid’ (sorry I won’t name or share scum tabloids)

Reactions: 9
See I was thinking the other way around. The 13 year old has harmed him and the adults have covered it up? I can’t imagine a 13 year old being arrested as part of the process unless there was something sinister can you?
I though the same, step brother has killed him and parents have covered it up,

• Sad
FCDFAAA0-5E47-42C0-8BA4-6916780D9DE0.jpeg

By the looks of it, there was an attempt to make it look like the boy had either been abducted, or had left the house of his own accord.

• Sad
Poor Logan’s case reminds me of Mikaael Kular. His mother did the frantic looking for him and calling the police.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.