Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't sleep last night after reading all about the Logan stuff
I've had 3 stillbirths (twins at 18 years old and a single when I was in my 20s) so hearing about people like this really bleeping angers and upsets. How can these evil people have kids and I can't

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I didn't sleep last night after reading all about the Logan stuff
I've had 3 stillbirths (twins at 18 years old and a single when I was in my 20s) so hearing about people like this really bleeping angers and upsets. How can these evil people have kids and I can't
Sorry for your losses. I cannot begin to imagine how upsetting it must be to see these things happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you type into Facebook ‘Jay Cole’ the step fathers profile is there, with picture ect and a link into the mums profile via their relationship status. It’s extremely sad for Logan, and I hope whoever is responsible for his death and the the cover up to be massively punished. It’s just awful 🥺
She’s in a wedding dress in a photo posted Jan 2019. Moved pretty quick to this Jay. Looks like new baby early 2020.

The stuff of Jeremy Kyle calibre ☹

Reactions: 13
She’s in a wedding dress in a photo posted Jan 2019. Moved pretty quick to this Jay. Looks like new baby early 2020.

The stuff of Jeremy Kyle calibre ☹
I expect there may be more children involved than the ones we know about. The pattern of new relationship - baby - break up - new relationship - baby is so well-trodden. These are the women who seemingly can’t bear to be single, hence prioritising a man over the welfare of children.

Reactions: 13
I doubt this will be out of character for the step dad. Think how many other cases there have been of the mother’s new partner killing one of her children. It’s sickeningly common.
Exactly. It’s almost text book now tbh. Crap but true. If anything ever happened to my partner, the father of my kids, I’d just not bother with any man. It’s bad but I have lost all trust based on all these stories. Enough to put me off anyone getting within my family unit.

I expect there may be more children involved than the ones we know about. The pattern of new relationship - baby - break up - new relationship - baby is so well-trodden. These are the women who seemingly can’t bear to be single, hence prioritising a man over the welfare of children.
Yep totally. This Jay is no catch either!

Oh my god that poor darling boy.😢Terrible injuries.😢😢
Oh god! I’m just catching up with all this after a full on day of work and I must say I’d kind of not thought of the “how” and now this has knocked me right sick.

And this one too.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
And his mother’s first instinct was to help cover up his murder. I don’t get these women, what is it? Low self esteem? How can you choose a man over your child?
Victim of abuse themselves? Very often is the case when woman help men cover up their terrible crimes.

Of course the woman usually gets more attention than the man who actually did it.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.