Real Life Crime and Murder #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen further explanations that make it even more confusing.
This one is suggesting she got up and left the room for whatever reason and the door locked behind her , she couldn't get back in and couldn't get into any of her friends rooms all on the 9th floor , so she went up to the 10th floor in the hope to drop down onto the balcony of her room, her room was 9A , why is it then she went to room 10E.
The idea is she heard one of the lads who was arrested knocked on the door went inside went into the bathroom and tried to climb through the window , and when she couldn't get through she went out onto the balcony and dropped in the hope to get down to the next floor.

If this is the "official" theory then I'm baffled at the idea an intelligent woman, all be it still pissed would try and drop down to the floor below, they aren't balconys as such, all they are are railings across the windows that you open, giving the idea of a balcony , they don't stick out for anyone to drop onto,
also I dont believe she couldn't get back in her room, a few loud bangs on her door one of the party of 20 who were on the hen do that were all on that floor would surely open their door to see what the noise was, out of 4 or 5 in her room someone would hear her knocking or someone on her floor.

The truth will never be realised sadly , no evidence , and explanations that although unbelievable in any other situation could be slightly plausible on a hen do in benidorm, its a shame there is no other cctv other than the one showing her and a few others returning back.
I think whatever happened that poor girl was most likely terrified in her final moments 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Re the Delphi murders I have a bad feeling about the pastor & the youth pastor they both look similar to the sketches & the younger one has a big jaw in one of the podcasts they said this was a feature of the second sketch.. I just feel off about them. The pastor features heavily in crime junkie podcast.. had Ian Huntley vibes

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Recently saw a story about a millionaire in the south east being killed by what appears to be his step son? He was then stopped in London by armed police. All very odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Recently saw a story about a millionaire in the south east being killed by what appears to be his step son? He was then stopped in London by armed police. All very odd.
Yes I saw something on youtube , sir Richard Sutton, worth hundreds of millions apparently as he owned hotels , he was killed and his wife is still in hospital.
I saw the person that did it being arrested in London after about 8 cop cars stopped his car.
I didnt know it was his step son that's interesting, they said it was someone who lives with them so it makes sense.

• Sad
Yes it’s been reported that he is the son of his partner who he also allegedly tried to kill. Crazy.

• Sad
Re the Delphi murders I have a bad feeling about the pastor & the youth pastor they both look similar to the sketches & the younger one has a big jaw in one of the podcasts they said this was a feature of the second sketch.. I just feel off about them. The pastor features heavily in crime junkie podcast.. had Ian Huntley vibes
Ooh haven't listened to the crime junkie podcast.. haven't heard about these pastors. How are the pastors linked to the case?

Ooh haven't listened to the crime junkie podcast.. haven't heard about these pastors. How are the pastors linked to the case?
The main pastor is heavily influenced in the crime junkie one giving lots of interviews, looked on other boards & it seems lots have their suspicions about him. The police at some of the conferences make points about someone getting heavily involved in the case, being someone people know etc.. just seems off to me.

Reactions: 1
One that sticks with me (because it’s incredibly close to where I live) is Louise Porton who murdered her two young daughters because they got in the way of her shagging around. Absolutely heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
One that sticks with me (because it’s incredibly close to where I live) is Louise Porton who murdered her two young daughters because they got in the way of her shagging around. Absolutely heartbreaking.
She looks awful smirking in her custody photo. I don't understand why she didn't give them to their dad? Do you know if there was any reason why the dad did not have the girls?

She looks awful smirking in her custody photo. I don't understand why she didn't give them to their dad? Do you know if there was any reason why the dad did not have the girls?
I don't think they had the same Dad and I don't think either were interested either, poor girls x

• Sad
I hadn't seen that case before, just a read a short report on it and she tried to kill her 3 year old twice before 😭😭 those poor innocent girls

I hadn't seen that case before, just a read a short report on it and she tried to kill her 3 year old twice before 😭😭 those poor innocent girls
I've now just read it too - absolutely awful. I do not understand why she just didn't give her children to her sister, her mum or just anyone who would have given them so much love and care. Absolutely awful case.

Just want to edit that I’ve looked at a map and it’s not actually as close to where I am as I thought! But still one of the worst cases I’ve heard involving children. Heartbreaking.

This trial is set to start tomorrow. It's been a long time coming.

Very curious to know what the connection between the defendants and victims, who the actual target was, what the motive was?

Really can't find much on social media but have a feeling it may be down to drugs (again) or maybe a custody dispute...?

• Sad
I saw this episode with Justice - i cant condone what happened but i felt sympathy for him as well. He is poles apart from that Paris Bostock who has fetaured on the BBC detectives programme and i beleive that he was genuinely remorseful for his actions. When the narrator announced the sentance it made me feel angry with the justice system. I beleive that his sentancing was excessive for the crime - it wasnt a murder and he also expressed remorse for his actions and pled guilty. Yet still got 28 years - then when i compare this to that hole Paris Bostock and his cronies sentancing - it wasnt worth the paper it was written on. He will out again by now terrorising the streets once again ( and same for most of the cronies who were convicted).

I was gobsmacked when i learned that after he had murdered Grace - he had gone out on more dates and left her body at his place.

re - the delphi murders. A two part documentary popped up on YT the other week. Which i think is also produced by the same people as the podcast.

Part one :-

Part two :-
Thanks for these
I have been flowing this case threw I
US Court page
I cant belive no one has been arrested for those poor girls murder 😔

Kinda curious to see what others think of this...

I was watching a That Chapter video the other day and my sister (who is not into true crime at all) asked me if I thought it was ethical for people to make money from talking about true crime (i.e., podcasts, YouTubers etc)- essentially profiting off tragedies.

After some thought I ultimately said yes, because unless they are being outright disrespectful I think most podcasts & documentaries are just laying out the facts and occasionally some theories if it's unsolved. I also think they serve as cautionary tales that can help others to be more aware.

Reactions: 4

I was watching a That Chapter video the other day and my sister (who is not into true crime at all) asked me if I thought it was ethical for people to make money from talking about true crime (i.e., podcasts, YouTubers etc)- essentially profiting off tragedies.

After some thought I ultimately said yes, because unless they are being outright disrespectful I think most podcasts & documentaries are just laying out the facts and occasionally some theories if it's unsolved. I also think they serve as cautionary tales that can help others to be more aware.
yeah also some of the podcasts about unsolved cases actually give information and appeal for people to come forward if they know something, Crime Junkie does this a lot

Reactions: 8

I did think about this actually when I was reading about the tragic case of Baby P. I had bought the book and was wondering who was profiting from the cruel death of a baby boy by me buying the book. It didn't sit right but I still read it.

This isn't exactly crime related but I just read this article.

The mum said she gave her daughter the epi pen, and when it didn't work she panicked and started screaming her daughter was going to die. Those were her last words to her daughter. She said she will never forget the fear in her daughters eyes as she asked her am I going to die mum.
This just broke my heart, I can only imagine the guilt she has. A lot of the stories on this thread just remind me you're not guaranteed tomorrow 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.