Real Life Crime and Murder #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Éditorial pièce on the Idaho murders
Thank you for this, this is a very well written article.

I’m glad they didn’t name the surviving roommates like other articles have (take note, Daily Mail). Some updated info: police have officially cleared all the friends who spoke to the dispatcher when the 911 call was made and they’ve said that one particular person was targeted more than the others but they have not said who.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm wondering why the trial of Killamarsh murderer didn't go ahead as planned on Thursday? It was arranged for then. The 24th. No reporting whatsoever recently, I've checked on everything. Usually they update even if its been changed dates etc. Or delayed.

Reactions: 2
I'm wondering why the trial of Killamarsh murderer didn't go ahead as planned on Thursday? It was arranged for then. The 24th. No reporting whatsoever recently, I've checked on everything. Usually they update even if its been changed dates etc. Or delayed.
Yeah, his name's not on the listings at Derby today either. It's been pushed back a few times already but could be something as simple as another trial overrunning. I think, from memory, it's Justice Sweeney overseeing it. He does a lot of high profile cases and usually sits at the Old Bailey. Hopefully it will start next week - either Monday or Tuesday (which seems to be the new start date for a lot of trials because of the barrister strikes)

I think he'll probably plead guilty to the murders - he just doesn't want to admit the child rape. That's my feeling.

Reactions: 6
What channel is it on please? When does it start? Thankyou.
C4. Monday at 9pm.

This is horrendous a ‘neighbour’ charged,Why the F?Not race motivated said police.

It's weird, I was thinking to myself of a possible reason. Neighbours can be a massive source of tension. Maybe she played her music too loud or the kids were noisy or some other trivial reason?

Then I've just spotted this on his Facebook page:

5372DEA1-D19D-45EE-9509-4A527A9F5C69.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I could understand (not really but you know) a fit of violence as a result of tension between neighbours but to plan and carry through starting a fire with two infants in the house is just....like he would have had plenty of time to think about the consequences and change his mind/call the fire brigade/raise the alarm

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I get noisy neighbours are annoying. But bleeping hell. Just move, no need to kill children (or anyone, but specifically the child aspect of this is horrifying)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I could understand (not really but you know) a fit of violence as a result of tension between neighbours but to plan and carry through starting a fire with two infants in the house is just....like he would have had plenty of time to think about the consequences and change his mind/call the fire brigade/raise the alarm
even worse, he has a toddler of his own apparently

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
This is horrendous a ‘neighbour’ charged,Why the F?Not race motivated said police.

I wonder if the fire was to cover up another crime, an attack on her for instance. Awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
For those who don’t have Crime & Investigation channel, there’s now an on demand channel for it on Prime, 99p each month for the first 6 months! Then £3.99 after. Offer only on until Nov 28th! I’ve just snapped it up.

Reactions: 8
For those who don’t have Crime & Investigation channel, there’s now an on demand channel for it on Prime, 99p each month for the first 6 months! Then £3.99 after. Offer only on until Nov 28th! I’ve just snapped it up.
Ooo thanks for sharing!

Does anyone know if the C&I channel is included in the Now TV Entertainment package?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.