Real Housewives of New Jersey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all things RHONJ ... ❤
Currently on Season 11 and I’m loving it!
My favourites are Jennifer and Dolores.

Reactions: 1
I watch them all (well almost)
My favourite us New York.
My least favourite is Cheshire...they are all so fame hungry and desperate.

Reactions: 2
Just started watching season 12.Jennifer makes me laugh, she revels in discussing other people's misfortunes but cries and plays the victim when the tables are turned and people talk about her issues. Also this new woman Tracy sticking up for Jennifer, will end badly once Jennifer turns on her.

I've noticed in season 12 the hitching is staged, they font even try to hide it. Not keen on the new couple of Theresa's boyfriend

Love new Danielle hate the other two newbies, serious wannabes who want to knock out the competition.
think Delores will be dropped if Frank isn’t featured as otherwise she has nothing.
Love Margaret she is good at pot stirring, Jennifer Auden I love the messy woman, Teresa still stupid but good Tv
Jackie is desperate to be a housewives and not a friend, throw her out.
Melissa and joe I’m bored of, no storyline for last six seasons other than joe/Teresa relationship

• Heart
Ah but Delores now has the sexy/not so much Irish Paulie to give her a story line.....

Reactions: 3