Real Beauty London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do people make of the owner of Real Beauty London making rather disparaging comments about LGBT people and not exposing her children to them on screen.

Some of the reps for her company have spoken out against her since, she posts a rather poor apology video on the company Instagram it’s been kicking off since.

here is miss shopper post about it with said

Some people don’t agree with her posting this but I say kudos to her, good to see
more Instagram accounts standing up to this sort of nonsense.

Ooooo I was just coming to see if anyone had brought this up on tattle. At first I brushed past the real beauty London’s comments on her story and never really put it into context.
I do think it’s been blown up a bit but I do believe she is one of the reasons kids find it ‘weird’ if they were to see two girls or two blokes holding hands.
If your kid squirms at something like this, explain they are in love and then move on. It’s the adults with the views of ‘its not normal’ that aren’t helping the youth to understand its a part of life and soooo much more in the public eye than it ever has been so we need to keep our kids educated :)

all this shite she is saying about being targeted by a group of vile women is ridiculous as I know her family have been sending vile messages. I think everyone who has aired their view has done it dignified but her reaction to the backlash has been ridiculous. Own up to your mistake and deal with it. Apologise but stop retaliating as you’re making it worse

She opened herself up for this by making stupid and really ill informed comments

She doesn’t want her 10 year old child forced to watch adverts with Lesbians kissing or hugging because she doesn’t know how to explain to her child that it’s normal and it’s just the same as a straight couple and wants to wait to her child is 14, she rather naive, ignorant or just plain thick to think her child is not going to be exposed or know anything about LGBTQ’s community or sex by time she hits high school.

No child is forced to see anything unless you are showing them it, that’s your responsibility not society just because your not comfortable with same sex couples on TV.

All she doing is doubling down because she knows it’s bad PR especially when her reps are speaking out against her.

And all the mother sheep’s defending her saying she being open for trolling, anyone who spoke out against her has been getting disgusting messages so changed the record.

Iv been waiting for this women to be exposed for months. Does anyone remember when she went to Dubai during covid and made out everyone else was beneath her. She got a lot of backlash for it and she was getting really angry on her stories about people telling her she was irresponsible travelling during lockdown. She held a ladies day with all her friends for a horse event all while during covid when people aren’t suppose to have anyone in there homes. She’s outright irresponsible at the best of times but what she’s now done has tipped it over the edge. Good for people stopping her bullshit. What she said was awful and her apology was pathetic not a single snif she was being sincere. She’s tit herself that her buisness is at risk because of her own doing and is now sending a witch hunt back. Good for everyone who called her out! Absolute vile pair!

What do people make of the owner of Real Beauty London making rather disparaging comments about LGBT people and not exposing her children to them on screen.

Some of the reps for her company have spoken out against her since, she posts a rather poor apology video on the company Instagram it’s been kicking off since.

here is miss shopper post about it with said

Some people don’t agree with her posting this but I say kudos to her, good to see
more Instagram accounts standing up to this sort of nonsense.
I dont agree with real beauty londons stories its out of order but Miss shopper is a trouble maker. She always seems to love attention and drama. She has gotten way too big for her boots lately. There is no company she doesn't tag to get freebies. I used to really like her but now just find her to be not genuine. Best friends with everyone until someone disagrees or challenges her.
ive seen several she has fallen out with since she started. Wouldnt trust her as far as i could throw her.
sorry to post here but cant see a thread for her.