Rave thread _Tiktokers we like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so heartbreaking about Leah Smith 💔 seeing the new update has been on my mind all day the poor girl has been so through all these years and will forever be one of the strongest people I’ve ever seen. As awful as it is that she’s coming to the end of her life , I’m just glad she’s out of pain because cancer took over her whole life and she deserves peace and a break from fighting. I just wish cancer didn’t exist it’s evil and Leah deserved a long happy healthy life. My heart breaks for her family , her friends and her boyfriend but I hope they all know they have been an amazing support to Leah and you can see she’s always been so grateful to them for being there every step of the way and of course I’m sure they are grateful to of been blessed to know her and be there for her. It really makes you think how this could happen to any of us and I know I forget how lucky I am sometimes but this really makes me appreciate what I have because I know Leah and so many other people fighting to live would give me anything for things we take for granted sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s so heartbreaking about Leah Smith 💔 seeing the new update has been on my mind all day the poor girl has been so through all these years and will forever be one of the strongest people I’ve ever seen. As awful as it is that she’s coming to the end of her life , I’m just glad she’s out of pain because cancer took over her whole life and she deserves peace and a break from fighting. I just wish cancer didn’t exist it’s evil and Leah deserved a long happy healthy life. My heart breaks for her family , her friends and her boyfriend but I hope they all know they have been an amazing support to Leah and you can see she’s always been so grateful to them for being there every step of the way and of course I’m sure they are grateful to of been blessed to know her and be there for her. It really makes you think how this could happen to any of us and I know I forget how lucky I am sometimes but this really makes me appreciate what I have because I know Leah and so many other people fighting to live would give me anything for things we take for granted sometimes.
Its honestly so heartbreaking, especially having followed her for so long, I just can’t stop thinking of her and her poor family but mostly leah, I really think she thought there was a chance she would get better or have longer and it’s such a shame that was took away from her 😢 I seen she had a holiday booked for june with her family and andrew, it’s just devastating, truly is 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just seen the news that Leah passed away, devastated for her family and loved ones 💔 you can see how loved she is in the TikTok community. Somebody had posted that when they started posting their own cancer journey, Leah was one of the first to contact them and checked in with them to make sure they were ok. Even when going through her own battle she always checked on others. Bless her ❤‍🩹 RIP Leah 💛

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I absolutely adore Della Noyce and her daughter Dulcie I’ve watched them since the beginning ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3