Rave about your partner!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So often we moan about our partners, but what about sharing the things they do that are great?

I'll start by sharing about my wife. I struggle with low moods, especially at certain times of the month. She has a hidden supply of my favourite snacks to cheer me up when I'm feeling rough, which really helps when I feel so bad that I can't make it to the shop myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sometimes on a Saturday my husband brings me breakfast in to work and I regularly get flowers.
Last week he used his macdonalds points to get me a burger on the way home when I was feeling rubbish. He's a trucker too so it was just like the advert on TV 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He brings me breakfast in bed, does the dishes when I’m too tired, always treats me to something when I’m feeling down ☺ just everything 😭 it’s hard to pick one thing. Even tiny things like bring a spare jacket because he knew I’d forget mine…today I found out he’d signed up for stock alerts on a sold out perfume I wanted 🥺🥺 and bought it for me… now I’m getting gushy and miss him 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly could go on forever 🥹 I love and appreciate him so much. I’m so lucky (and spoilt lol). He brings me a cup of tea every morning. If I mention that I feel down the next day he’ll buy my favourite flowers. Whenever I ask for a back or foot massage he’ll do it even if he’s exhausted. He drives me wherever I need to go. Yesterday I was anxious about getting the train somewhere from a new station so he walked me there and showed me where to go. He always takes time off work if I’m going to the doctors or a hospital appointment. There’s so many little things he does that I can’t think of but he’s just incredible. I’d never find anyone like him again 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He has faith in my abilities, and encourages my endeavours. He loves me despite all of my faults.

• Heart
Mine does the lions share of the housework and I'm so appreciative of that because usually I'm too exhausted after work to do anything. I always feel guilty at how much he does because all my friends complain about their other halves not helping around the house at all. He's very thoughtful with birthday gifts too and is just my rock. Couldn't live without him 🥺

• Heart
He is a partner in every sense of the word 💜

when it comes to home and family life he always puts me and the kids about everything, he is the one who gets up at night with the kids for whatever reason and has been like that since our first born, even when i was on maternity/sahm and he was working all kinds of crazy shifts. He knows i can’t function on no sleep lol even on his days off he lets me have a lie in.

He has sexy forearms 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Little things like this …

I wanted to watch an episode of Criminal Minds but he’s away with work He knows I get scared watching it when I’m on my own (far too many episodes feature people being watched from outside ), so we watched it at the same time in different countries whilst still being on the phone. We barely said more than five words but I knew he was there 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He gets me something everytime he goes to the shop. He gives me hugs about 20 times a day. He loved me just as much when I was 7 stone heavier. He always encourages me when I want to do something new like a new job, a new course. He tries to clean, mediocre job but I appreciate the effort 🤣 he makes such an effort with my family. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Idk if this is a rave or not but he’s been at his friends all day and he’s asked if I want a McDonald’s bringing home 🤣 I’m trying to be healthy, but I said yes

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He is my biggest cheerleader and always encourages me to achieve my goals. There's a few things I'd have given up on a long time ago if it wasn't for his encouragement and support.

When he knows I've had a tough day or I'm feeling rough he always runs me a bubble bath and then gets my pjs out and sets up a blanket a drink and snack on the sofa for me for when I'm out :ROFLMAO:
---
He always brings me treats back from the shop even when I've said I don't want anything.

• Heart
She is currently 39 weeks pregnant (!) and absolutely rocking it- barely a complaint to be heard. She's going to be a fab mum.

• Heart
My partner goes above and beyond for me - He genuinely would do anything for me and is just the purest soul. He is definitely my best friend and we always have loads of fun together. We've been together 5 years, have a lovely house and a cat :love:
He cooks the best meals and cooks pretty much every evening when he comes home from work.
He is unbelievably kind and I love how much he loves his family and little cat. Just has a good heart.
He's so neat & tidy, we share the chores in the house so there's never any nagging or having to be asked to help with something which is so refreshing.
He's such a hard worker, and so ambitious, it still amazes me and makes me so proud at just how smart he is and all he has achieved.
He is my biggest cheerleader, even little things like changing jobs at the end of last year to do something I love but I was so scared to do.
He makes me laugh every single day - I have anxiety and sometimes I can feel quite low but he always makes it better. I used to be a really insecure person because of an emotionally abusive relationship in the past but my partner came along and changed all that with his patience and his understanding.
The little things - the random cute messages throughout our working day, his hand on my knee when driving, getting my favourite drink for me in the shop, putting fake tan on my back lol.
I could go on and on - he is just the best person and I'm so lucky to have him.
I'm 33 and most of my life I was in relationships with people who didn't want the same thing, people who weren't very nice or people who just used me and to think I very nearly lost myself in some of those relationships and thought that was what I deserved. Then fast forward to now and I often wonder how I got so lucky 🥰
He is definitely one of life's good ones ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7