Rate my Takeaway on You Tube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it really necessary for him to be topless?! 🤢
They really need to stop with these godawful weird photoshoots. So creepy and repulsive. Probably got a lifetimes subscription for a discount.
Expect to see Athena standing in the middle of her mum and dad at a photoshoot on her 16th birthday, 18th, 21st, engagement, wedding day, 30th birthday, 40th, retirement etc.
Nothing wrong with that you say?
Ah yes, but these dick heads will be stood there half naked with their daughter. Soph with her dirty black night-out-before make up smeared all over her eyes, her tit out still breastfeeding Athena, whilst Danny is naked from the waist up with his red blotchy gut hanging out and copping an eye full of Sophie's tits. The stuff of nightmares.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think he's trying to recreate the very famous Athena poster from the 80s.

He's way of the mark 😂😂😂

d1a210cc901cb31b90f637d652e45b57.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her Facebook photos of the baby meeting family? Who was the older guy holding her as his trousers were rather tight in the crotch area 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping repulsive. I honestly don't get these shoots. He's always half naked with his red gut flapping all over. He's not even doing skin to skin. I could understand if he was doing that to promote it for dad's and how important it is. But he isn't. It's baffling. Just why in God's name are they having these horrid unflattering pictures done?
And correct me if I'm mistaken, but they are actually having photos taken of having photos taken?! 🥴🥴
When that bairn gets older she will be embarrassed as hell seeing all these. I know I would if that was my parents doing weird photo shoots. They just look cheap, tacky and seedy. Especially when they are doing them in office rooms or at home surrounded by all their crap. My eyes can't take anymore. 😖😖😖😖😖😖😖

Screenshot_20231004_215713_InsMate Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20231004_215734_InsMate Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20231004_215751_InsMate Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20231004_215808_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Fair play though, I reckon most people (here and elsewhere) didn’t think the baby was his and well… obviously without DNA you’d never know for sure but she’s certainly the double of him so I reckon Sophie proved a load of people wrong there. The rest of it is cringe AF though.

Reactions: 5
Omg they've just had a baby and the priority is to put it in the spotlight already. FFS.

In the early weeks it's imperative you consider the baby's health as there immune systems are so delicate. You don't need radoms camera equipment around them.

They will probably have an online tv series now like The Andre's did with The Sun or have the baby rating food on his channel😫

Reactions: 5
Sophie for the love of God stop covering that tiny baby with your hair all the time. Poor thing will either choke or suffocate with a face full of it. 😳
So far we've seen her engulfing her with all her hair and now is putting her hair right in her wee face.
I have honestly never come across anyone that does this. 🤔 It's dangerous.

Screenshot_20231009_203604_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:
The longest pregnancy in history, but the parentage became such a mystery!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
does anyone know how to move this thread out of the rave section?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.