Random! I only envy cats ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if the user 'I only envy cats' from guru gossip is a member here also please :giggle: She always spills the most wonderful tea and is smart as a cookie :coffee:

I honestly adore & miss her posts, so I peeked back at gg today for the first time in months, and saw she's still posting fabulous stuff.

So I went to message her directly then realized I was banned :ROFLMAO: LMAO

Honestly, it made my day! You couldn't make it up.

Basically I was a super active poster there until a moderator began to private message me horrible threatening messages over literally nothing. As a result, I keep expecting messages from here telling me I've broken at least 50 rules, and I'd totally believe it as I really let loose in here in comparison to GG :LOL: But I never receive anything so I feel right at home :love: So after the mod started attacking me privately with threats I defend myself and this made her 100 x worse, so rather than keep argue for the sake of it, I said you don't need keep threatening to put me on a week's ban as I don't care to stay now anyway, and I am happy to leave permanently, and I would not be returning. Fortunately this group came to my attention so that was a very easy transition :giggle: So I decided to sneaky log in to send a pvm message to I only envy cats, and I am almost expecting an apology message or smth from the mod from ages ago, which I would decide not to read, instead I get THIS!!

Isn't this just hilarious? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1lmao.png

Isn't that just rich, lmao! Honestly I cannot stop laughing!

Anyway it's not an issue, I can easily join at work just to send her a message, but I did wonder if she is here already. I don't read the most popular threads, so hopefully (y)
I'm super lazy to rejoin gg and don't want them to have an extra, if fake, member LOL

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks