Random beauty youtubers from back in the day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember any small YouTubers from back in the day that you use to like watching? I sometimes wonder what happened to these girls/women:

littlepinkstars44 - Scottish girl that use to haul loads of MAC eyeshadows (which she never wore) and Soap & Glory products. She also did book reviews.

BeautyByGeorgie - young girl that seemed annoying back then (and she used to get lot of criticism in her comments), but looking back, she was quite sweet and harmless. Her videos were bizarre. There was one video where she accidentally farted and didn't bother to edit it out even though she was clearly embarrassed, and a "What's in My Bag?" video where she was obviously pulling things out of a drawer. She also seemed to idolise fafinettex3.

ImmieTheNerd - funny posh girl that had a sausage dog(?) called Biggles.

ShonaShortcake - she was quite funny and had a good sense of fashion. I remember a video where she started to cry because she broke up with her boyfriend. I think she went off to uni and stopped making videos.

Denise(?) - she did a sugar free diet which meant she had to give up her favourite drink (Sprite), and there was a video where she was talking about her creepy landlord/neighbour, then suddenly you could hear him knocking at her door and shouting her name.

Dillon (forgot her username) - I think she was friends with Jayde Pierce at one point. She seemed quite sweet and had a babyish voice. She had a boyfriend that had bright ginger hair.

Reactions: 2
I used to love Laura/ Lollipop26. She still does the odd blog from Dubai.

Reactions: 5
I only remember littlepinkstars from your list!

Here's a few from back in my day that have disappeared (been watching beauty gurus since around 2010)

-SWalkerMakeup (shes made a few comebacks and then buggered off again! She was my absolute favourite back in the day)
-Gemsmaquillage (now Hello Gemma, makes the very occasional sporadic video, I follow her on Instagram and she's one of my favourite online people but I miss her videos)
-MissPrincessPancake (not even sure I've got her username right! Really lovely bubbly woman who was a primary school teacher I think, with one or two cats? So lovely and watchable)
-sirvinya (she was boring but oddly compelling! Think she was inspired heavily by Lauren Luke/panacea81, seemed to buy/hoard a lot of makeup and do a lot of tutorials that were mainly eyeshadow focused)
-CosmeticsCharlotte (she was so sweet and down to earth, I remember she took her channel down a fitness journey route which I also enjoyed but she seems to have fully vanished now)
-hollyYMBB (loved her channel and blog, I remember she always used to reply to my blog comments and it felt like such a big deal haha)
-camiloveskiwi (she had such a cool air about her, really chilled out and not afraid to be honest about things)

I'm sure there's tons more, I'll come back to this thread when I think of them! A few of the people I've been watching since 2010 still upload, like FleurDeForce and BeautyCrush!

Yes I loved her!! I hate that she popsup every now and then saying she’s back but she’s not really 🙈
It’s a shame she’s left because she could have really done something with her channel. She was my fave to watch too, you really felt as though you were talking to a friend when watching her

Reactions: 1
I used to watch a girl called Liv but can’t for the life of me remember her full name! Something like livski... I dunno, I used to love watching her though.

RubyTuesday - an American Hairdresser
Come to think of it, she was more lifestyle than Beauty but I adored her.

Holly Wakeham - another Hairdresser by trade.
She only posts on Instagram these days.
She gave up her life in the U.K. to teach Yoga in India.

I really liked an Irish girl with blonde hair not that it narrows it down 😂 her name might of been Louise

I only remember littlepinkstars from your list!

Here's a few from back in my day that have disappeared (been watching beauty gurus since around 2010)

-SWalkerMakeup (shes made a few comebacks and then buggered off again! She was my absolute favourite back in the day)
-Gemsmaquillage (now Hello Gemma, makes the very occasional sporadic video, I follow her on Instagram and she's one of my favourite online people but I miss her videos)
-MissPrincessPancake (not even sure I've got her username right! Really lovely bubbly woman who was a primary school teacher I think, with one or two cats? So lovely and watchable)
-sirvinya (she was boring but oddly compelling! Think she was inspired heavily by Lauren Luke/panacea81, seemed to buy/hoard a lot of makeup and do a lot of tutorials that were mainly eyeshadow focused)
-CosmeticsCharlotte (she was so sweet and down to earth, I remember she took her channel down a fitness journey route which I also enjoyed but she seems to have fully vanished now)
-hollyYMBB (loved her channel and blog, I remember she always used to reply to my blog comments and it felt like such a big deal haha)
-camiloveskiwi (she had such a cool air about her, really chilled out and not afraid to be honest about things)

I'm sure there's tons more, I'll come back to this thread when I think of them! A few of the people I've been watching since 2010 still upload, like FleurDeForce and BeautyCrush!
I love Hello Gemma. She is one of few bloggers I have stuck with.

Same with Laura Bradshaw, she used to be "tinytwist" and Corrie Bromfield "Dizzy Brunette." I still enjoy their content.

Reactions: 1