Randall and Hopkirk (deceased)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread may die a death, but I'm loving that Sony channel are showing repeats of the original show. The continuity is somewhat shocking, as are the sets and special effects, but I can't help loving it. Plus, I am developing a bit of a crush on Randall. I never appreciated him when they showed the repeats in the 90s, but I was a child! Is anyone else watching?

Reactions: 1
I used to have this on VHS for some reason!
It actually popped into my head today & I couldn’t think what it was called.
I vividly remember the episode on a train?

That was on the other day! Jeff had to guard some goods on a trip. Do you remember they always filmed the big house scenes in the same set, just slightly redressed?

I love that they are repeating it, didn’t they only make 28? episodes.

I thought Jeanie was very pretty and I loved her outfits she wore.

I didn’t like the remake with Reeves and Mortimer.

filmed the big house scenes in the same set,
I read somewhere that they also used the Jason King sets to save money.

The show has been repeated on a couple of satellite channels in recent years, I caught a re-run a while back but I missed the Pilot so I waited for another rerun. It's one of many shows I grew up with and the only thing that annoys the tit out of me is that there was only one season.

I live on nostalgia, you can stick modern TV shows where the sun doesn't shine, okay those old classics are very dated but a reminder of how
simple life was. I also love to see how the world used to work, the way of life and so on.

Reactions: 3
I love that they are repeating it, didn’t they only make 28? episodes.

I thought Jeanie was very pretty and I loved her outfits she wore.

I didn’t like the remake with Reeves and Mortimer.

I read somewhere that they also used the Jason King sets to save money.
Jeanie was beautiful, she's still looking good last I saw. I didn't like how they portrayed her as not too bright, but I guess that's an era thing. hated the remake.

The show has been repeated on a couple of satellite channels in recent years, I caught a re-run a while back but I missed the Pilot so I waited for another rerun. It's one of many shows I grew up with and the only thing that annoys the tit out of me is that there was only one season.

I live on nostalgia, you can stick modern TV shows where the sun doesn't shine, okay those old classics are very dated but a reminder of how
simple life was. I also love to see how the world used to work, the way of life and so on.
I wish there were more episodes as well. I really enjoyed the way Jeff and Marty interacted. I wonder how the show would have developed had it been on longer.

Reactions: 2
This thread may die a death, but I'm loving that Sony channel are showing repeats of the original show. The continuity is somewhat shocking, as are the sets and special effects, but I can't help loving it. Plus, I am developing a bit of a crush on Randall. I never appreciated him when they showed the repeats in the 90s, but I was a child! Is anyone else watching?
Wow, I never thought I would see a thread about Randall and Hopkirk on here, to be honest. 🤣

I shall have to seek it out. I used to watch it when I was a child, which was back in the 70s! 😂

Wow, I never thought I would see a thread about Randall and Hopkirk on here, to be honest. 🤣

I shall have to seek it out. I used to watch it when I was a child, which was back in the 70s! 😂
Yeah I've not found a lot of discussion threads and it was a long shot. I like the show a lot but no one I know watches it.

• Sad