Raising Autumn/AudreyLynneVlogs/fitmom_odd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This family is worse than FA imo. The in depth and repeated covering of Autumn's period and the bath or underwear shots. Also Autumn's is now in high school and her mom puts her hair in pigtails and sends her to school in frozen dresses. I don't think Audrey even likes autumn much. And don't even get me started on the poor kid sleeping in a damn closet!

This family is worse than FA imo. The in depth and repeated covering of Autumn's period and the bath or underwear shots. Also Autumn's is now in high school and her mom puts her hair in pigtails and sends her to school in frozen dresses. I don't think Audrey even likes autumn much. And don't even get me started on the poor kid sleeping in a damn closet!
I also don't get the closet thing? If I am not mistaken they said it is the closet in one of the boys rooms which is even more bizarre. The boys should be sharing a room if anything and Autumn should be on her own, they are all teenagers and I would be embarrassed to have friends over if my sister sleeps in my closet.

Then if she does have issues at night or makes noise is it the sons problem to comfort or put her back to bed? Just very bizarre. They could easily rearrange the rooms so every child gets their own space. Put the older boy in Audrey's "office" - all she does in there is make crappy cricket vinyls to label her house lol

I also don't get the closet thing? If I am not mistaken they said it is the closet in one of the boys rooms which is even more bizarre. The boys should be sharing a room if anything and Autumn should be on her own, they are all teenagers and I would be embarrassed to have friends over if my sister sleeps in my closet.

Then if she does have issues at night or makes noise is it the sons problem to comfort or put her back to bed? Just very bizarre. They could easily rearrange the rooms so every child gets their own space. Put the older boy in Audrey's "office" - all she does in there is make crappy cricket vinyls to label her house lol
Wow I didn’t realise the mum has an office yet the girl is sleeping in the teenage boys closest! How on earth did that arrangement come about and not get rearranged as they got older too!

I wasn't sure what to call this as her channel name has change recently. I think she is okay but gives me the same kinda vibes as fathering autism. Let me know if you have any thoughts!

I don't think Audrey is too bad of a person but she goes waaay to much into detail regarding her 15 year old daughter. ( I'd Rather not say the name of the child)

I do feel Audrey does a good job decorating her house for special occasions, I like decorating myself as well. She could just do videos on that rather than exploiting her 15 year old.

I do believe Audrey mentioned in a tik tok and/or Youtube short that the 15 year old wears those dresses due to it being the only kind of clothing that is tolerable but I have a feeling that Audrey herself just chooses the clothing without letting the 15 year old choose.

I do believe Audrey mentioned in a tik tok and/or Youtube short that the 15 year old wears those dresses due to it being the only kind of clothing that is tolerable but I have a feeling that Audrey herself just chooses the clothing without letting the 15 year old choose.
Those dresses come in age appropriate prints

Those dresses come in age appropriate prints
I think Audrey infantilises her daughter so much because her mental age is closer to that of a much younger child, she said her mental development is close to a 2-3 year old and won’t really progress any further. I’ve seen a few vlogs where her tutor comes to work with her at home and she cannot do any of the work on her own, it’s all done hand over hand and the questions they ask her she just points to random answers until she picks the right one, then they praise her as if she’s made a cognitive choice. The girl unfortunately is unteachable and those tasks are a waste of time. They should just focus on more behavioural type activities and practical things like hygiene self care and social activities instead of maths or literacy. The girl used to be more engaged and seemed to somewhat enjoy her mother’s company but now she seems to be extremely annoyed by everything she does and just grunts yells and rudely shakes her hands in front of her mother’s face when she doesn’t want to do something,it’s so ridiculous how audrey says “oh she’s just a typical teenager” yet she dresses her in those kiddish prints and puts her hair in those ridiculous ponytails, one on either side of her head, like Abbie from FA they pull her hair so tight that it’s causing hair loss and it ends up looking like receding hairlines, it looks so ugly. It’s sad that both Abbie and autumn have put on so much weight, Audrey says that autumn eats healthy but she doesn’t, they often buy ice cream and unhealthy snacks and her portions are huge, they also need to implement more exercise. It’s sad to see that they are mistreated and exploited on YouTube and other platforms under the guise of educating others, banning the exploitation of children especially disabled ones is well overdue. I hope they put an end to this ASAP!

Reactions: 2
OK....so....has anyone else noticed that the kid sleeps in a fkn CLOSET?????? WTF IS THAT ABOUT????
So….I kinda forgot about the raising autumn channel since I don’t follow her anymore BUT! I recently came across one of Audreys tiktoks and OH MY GOD….😬

Here is the link for those who have Tiktok

And for those who don’t, just read the captions in the screenshots below.
I was shocked,WHY would she share this with THE WHOLE WORLD?! And she says that she doesn’t share things about autumn to humiliate or degrade her, what was the point in telling the whole world that autumn eats her own tit and random pieces of dog tit she finds on the ground?!? I think Abbie from FA also does this? That’s why she wears that backwards denim vest over her backwards giant baby footsie pyjamas, she would smear and eat her own poop as well, I think Assa shared this in a blog post a long time ago … 😓 it has no benefit whatsoever to share this very disturbing information. Ugh
93B977D2-C7F2-4055-BB50-022EF4119533.png
59904D16-9C5C-41EF-881F-A9D07A3E98AA.png
F6EF4030-0EC5-495C-8B32-F4F6C53AE068.png

I think Audrey infantilises her daughter so much because her mental age is closer to that of a much younger child, she said her mental development is close to a 2-3 year old and won’t really progress any further. I’ve seen a few vlogs where her tutor comes to work with her at home and she cannot do any of the work on her own, it’s all done hand over hand and the questions they ask her she just points to random answers until she picks the right one, then they praise her as if she’s made a cognitive choice. The girl unfortunately is unteachable and those tasks are a waste of time. They should just focus on more behavioural type activities and practical things like hygiene self care and social activities instead of maths or literacy. The girl used to be more engaged and seemed to somewhat enjoy her mother’s company but now she seems to be extremely annoyed by everything she does and just grunts yells and rudely shakes her hands in front of her mother’s face when she doesn’t want to do something,it’s so ridiculous how audrey says “oh she’s just a typical teenager” yet she dresses her in those kiddish prints and puts her hair in those ridiculous ponytails, one on either side of her head, like Abbie from FA they pull her hair so tight that it’s causing hair loss and it ends up looking like receding hairlines, it looks so ugly. It’s sad that both Abbie and autumn have put on so much weight, Audrey says that autumn eats healthy but she doesn’t, they often buy ice cream and unhealthy snacks and her portions are huge, they also need to implement more exercise. It’s sad to see that they are mistreated and exploited on YouTube and other platforms under the guise of educating others, banning the exploitation of children especially disabled ones is well overdue. I hope they put an end to this ASAP!

I have to agree with you right there. Audrey is basically the delta variant of Asa and Priscilla.

I remember 3 or 4 years ago I came across FA and after a while I lost interest. When Josh from the Dad Challenge Podcast called them out, I really started to see it.

The way these "parents" are treating these poor kids as cash cows is just awful.

Another thing I noticed with Audrey's channel is she edited every single one of her thumbnails of her videos and 99.9% of them is with the poor child in distress. Cringey and disgusting! I know!

So….I kinda forgot about the raising autumn channel since I don’t follow her anymore BUT! I recently came across one of Audreys tiktoks and OH MY GOD….😬

Here is the link for those who have Tiktok

And for those who don’t, just read the captions in the screenshots below.
I was shocked,WHY would she share this with THE WHOLE WORLD?! And she says that she doesn’t share things about autumn to humiliate or degrade her, what was the point in telling the whole world that autumn eats her own tit and random pieces of dog tit she finds on the ground?!? I think Abbie from FA also does this? That’s why she wears that backwards denim vest over her backwards giant baby footsie pyjamas, she would smear and eat her own poop as well, I think Assa shared this in a blog post a long time ago … 😓 it has no benefit whatsoever to share this very disturbing information. Ugh View attachment 1380866View attachment 1380868View attachment 1380869
That is disgusting in every which way! It seems like Audrey enjoys shaming her daughter on social media for fame. What if someone at her child's school sees this, like maybe a peer at the school, and she gets bullied for it. It also seems like in the youtube videos, Audrey just antagonizes the child for it to become something to video. A parents job is to protect their child's privacy and be the safe spot for them. Audrey's attitude kind of reminds me of Ruby from 8 passengers, just gives me narcissistic vibes. Hopefully something gets looks into this and the children get the privacy they needed and these parents get the assistance that they need to become the parents they say they are once and for all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1