Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting to see what the second seven seater car will be. If it’s another RR that’s gotta be a massive piss take!! Frauds! Maybe they will feature in their own episode of “can’t pay we will take it away” soon ha ha
The car perfectly positioned behind the grave pictures?

It’s a land rover discovery sport not a Range Rover. Obviously couldn’t spunk to a full size disco.....

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not long, did she even make it to Christmas before 'transferring', tv code for sue ordering her back
I literally don’t think she lasted weeks. As she went off for a ski season. Unlikely she made it to Halloween. Probably did freshers and went home...

Does anyone know how far along sue was when they lost Alfie? I read in the sun it was at 12 weeks but is that not a miscarriage I thought a stillbirth was after 25 weeks I hope that doesn’t sound insensitive I’m just genuinely curious

Reactions: 1
I’m waiting to see what the second seven seater car will be. If it’s another RR that’s gotta be a massive piss take!! Frauds! Maybe they will feature in their own episode of “can’t pay we will take it away” soon ha ha
Am I the only one who thinks even a 2 x 7 sisters isn't enough for the whole tribe?! Do they take only their favourites out/holiday. What happens with the ones left behind? Do they have to fend for themselves. I would never dream of not including my children, even my older ones come out as a family for special days out etc

Am I the only one who thinks even a 2 x 7 sisters isn't enough for the whole tribe?! Do they take only their favourites out/holiday. What happens with the ones left behind? Do they have to fend for themselves. I would never dream of not including my children, even my older ones come out as a family for special days out etc
I’d imagine some of the older teens don’t want to go (would probably be more of a holiday staying at home anyway!)

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how far along sue was when they lost Alfie? I read in the sun it was at 12 weeks but is that not a miscarriage I thought a stillbirth was after 25 weeks I hope that doesn’t sound insensitive I’m just genuinely curious
21 weeks. I agree I wouldn’t call it a stillbirth but hope that’s not offensive?

My teenagers don’t want to holiday with us anymore! Plus they’re quite capable of fending for themselves.

A few of the Radford kids work at McDonald’s so they might be back at work? But I doubt the ones over 18 want to go unless it’s America or Australia!

The car perfectly positioned behind the grave pictures?

It’s a land rover discovery sport not a Range Rover. Obviously couldn’t spunk to a full size disco.....
New flashy cars but same old old minibus from years ago would think that got updated first especially needing it for family trips seems strange

It was defiantly later than 12 weeks.
I remember it being more like 20-23 as Sue went to be checked as wasnt feeling movement.

Finally looked through the youtube comments and wow. It is crazy how many people are positively commenting on their lives. Nothing about their lives is normal. They are seeing 20 minutes total of a day and it's obviously a selective moment of the day and very edited. How can they think this represents the average day for them? I guess it's much like reality tv where people think it's an accurate representation when it's nothing more than a highly edited storyline that the channel thinks will be most entertaining for their audience.

Also sick of the "at least they aren't on benefits". First, being on benefits doesn't indicate a person is lazy, irresponsible or bad. Second, not being on benefits isn't a sign that they are good parents. Having 22 children means they are not good parents.
Oh but they were on benefits all along ask spiller I’m sure she can make make sue and Noel cringe with some spilt tea

21 weeks. I agree I wouldn’t call it a stillbirth but hope that’s not offensive?

My teenagers don’t want to holiday with us anymore! Plus they’re quite capable of fending for themselves.

A few of the Radford kids work at McDonald’s so they might be back at work? But I doubt the ones over 18 want to go unless it’s America or Australia!
I thought they are usually used as childcare 🤣

New flashy cars but same old old minibus from years ago would think that got updated first especially needing it for family trips seems strange
Everything they are doing is for content.

Range Rovers.. why? Because they are fashionable at the moment
Hot tubs? Why because everyone is buying lazy-spas!
Same with the garden, because all over social media people did up their gardens and built bars ect.
Frenchies dogs because they were fashionable.
Same with the chavavan idea, walker stalker has a chavavan they call a holiday home. And the inghams are touring.

She may wanna pretend shes living her best life but can you really be when all you are doing is trying to please others?

Reactions: 7
If they’re new 7 seater is another Land Rover a will laugh and laugh and laugh! Hot tubs, 2 new cars, I can’t keep up with they’re spending!! 😱

I remember it being more like 20-23 as Sue went to be checked as wasnt feeling movement.
She miscarried before Alfie and found out at her 12 week scan (same thing happened to me).

Then got pregnant with Alfie and lost him at 21 weeks.

That’s when I was surprised she put herself through it again as she did say in KAC while crying on camera that she couldn’t go through it again. I would have taken those two losses as a sign my body was through with childbirth after so many kids.

I thought they are usually used as childcare 🤣
That’s the girls only. There’s 3 boys over 18 that get away with it!

She must of had a miscarriage and got pregnant again and lost Alfie bc in the KAC when Chloe goes off to university sue lose’s her 17th baby at 12 weeks they must of been pregnant again and that pregnancy she lost Alfie

She miscarried before Alfie and found out at her 12 week scan (same thing happened to me).

Then got pregnant with Alfie and lost him at 21 weeks.

That’s when I was surprised she put herself through it again as she did say in KAC while crying on camera that she couldn’t go through it again. I would have taken those two losses as a sign my body was through with childbirth after so many kids.

That’s the girls only. There’s 3 boys over 18 that get away with it!
I actually remember when it happened and we were all there for her. She came on the group and told us all, was heartbreaking.
I dont remember the miscarriage going to 12 weeks but I know she did have one.

I said at the time it could have been a sign but didnt blame her for trying for 1 more. The rest is just reckless.

Then after that it was quite a few chemical pregnancys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.