Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are struggling to get a refund on their trip to Australia. I’m guessing we are talking in the region of 30k all in. All on 50k a year?!?
I need to get myself some magic pies!

Reactions: 13
Poor Heidie. It's been about 24-26 degrees today and they've got her in a fairly thick, full body sleepsuit outside. The other kids are in bathing suits and playing in paddling pools. I know babies struggle to regulate their body heat but surely it would have made more sense to have her in a short sleeve onesie? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: 6
Rule of thumb is one layer more than mum, so if mum is in a string top then a vest and a light weight onesie or a t-shirt.

Reactions: 3
So I know there was some questions regarding Noels parents and while reading through a message from Sue yesterday of when I called her out on her bullshit and she backtracked.
I called her out on the magic pie shop being closed for being dirty.

And her reply was that it was closed because Noels mum died and they went down to Devon for the funeral ect.
So I am not sure if thats his adoptive or Bio mum but would make sense why they are not around much.

I might post that conversation, I would really out myself but its actually really funny to read Sue squirm and backtrack!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Heidie. It's been about 24-26 degrees today and they've got her in a fairly thick, full body sleepsuit outside. The other kids are in bathing suits and playing in paddling pools. I know babies struggle to regulate their body heat but surely it would have made more sense to have her in a short sleeve onesie? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I know someone above pointed out the ‘one layer more than mum’ advice (which is generally helpful) but I feel like that goes out the window when the weather is hot. Babies are especially susceptible to overheating so I’d err on the side of a little less. Short sleeved body suit, pair of socks and maybe a hat is what I would’ve put my baby in, with a blanket to keep any wind off
I had a winter newborn though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So I know there was some questions regarding Noels parents and while reading through a message from Sue yesterday of when I called her out on her bullshit and she backtracked.
I called her out on the magic pie shop being closed for being dirty.

And her reply was that it was closed because Noels mum died and they went down to Devon for the funeral ect.
So I am not sure if thats his adoptive or Bio mum but would make sense why they are not around much.

I might post that conversation, I would really out myself but its actually really funny to read Sue squirm and backtrack!
Hmm interesting as I'm not sure that the dates add up?
I believe it was Noel's adoptive mum that died. Interesting if his parents lived in Devon as they went for a holiday there and vlogged it - but with no mention of visiting family while there.

Reactions: 1
Hmm interesting as I'm not sure that the dates add up?
I believe it was Noel's adoptive mum that died. Interesting if his parents lived in Devon as they went for a holiday there and vlogged it - but with no mention of visiting family while there.
Oh yeah I told her she was lying because the dates were wrong.
Like I say its afunny convo

I know someone above pointed out the ‘one layer more than mum’ advice (which is generally helpful) but I feel like that goes out the window when the weather is hot. Babies are especially susceptible to overheating so I’d err on the side of a little less. Short sleeved body suit, pair of socks and maybe a hat is what I would’ve put my baby in, with a blanket to keep any wind off
I had a winter newborn though 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'd like to point out I don't live in an area of Ireland that gets a lot of rain. I would have thought she knows about keeping in the shade and watching out for dehydration at this stage, also we got a fairly warm day today, 16 degrees and I would just use a vest so my advice is dependent on local climate

I can’t work out if she looks her age or if she looks 45...
If you look back to the last programme they did she looked fresher. Obviously free holidays are not the route to eternal youth. You have to earn them.

I'm late to the vlogs, but omg Sue sounded like she had some sort of dementia the way she kept repeating about wanting a projector and bean bags. Obviously freebie fishing, but try not to make it look so obvious! IIRC they did a complete garden revamp only a few years ago? Noel increasingly comes across like he really cba with the younger kids.

I'm late to the vlogs, but omg Sue sounded like she had some sort of dementia the way she kept repeating about wanting a projector and bean bags. Obviously freebie fishing, but try not to make it look so obvious! IIRC they did a complete garden revamp only a few years ago? Noel increasingly comes across like he really cba with the younger kids.
I hate when influencers do that!! JUST BUY IT YOURSELF!!

• Heart
Oh look, Millie is doing another ask me anything. I’m sure we will receive some great and exciting answers which show what a great and charismatic girl she and and the rest of her family are... not!

Her ask me anything’s are pointless and prove how immature and bland she is.

Reactions: 5
Has Archie broken his arm? In their story it looks like hes got a cast or splint on his arm?
Probably fell off something in the adventure come water park they have in the garden! More than likely unsupervised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.