Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm.a bit confused over the bakery? Do/ did they own at, as the name was Faradays?
Often wondered about it

Reactions: 1
Their newest garden vlog was such a change of pace from their usual vlogs. Showing nearly all the kids (including the middle kids - not just the favourites), working together on something, telling off the littlies when appropriate, not as much chaos, not an ounce of babytalk (heeeeey) - just daily family life. It was nice to see the girls baking and everyone gathering around to take a cake when they bought them out to share - no grabbing or pushing to be seen! It was kind of refreshing. I wonder if it was because Noel was mostly vlogging and not Sue?

There was still a few hints for freebies tossed out at the end though - pizza oven, projector, outdoor beanbags - look out for them in future vlogs to see if they're "gifted" or undeclared.

Reactions: 5
Their newest garden vlog was such a change of pace from their usual vlogs. Showing nearly all the kids (including the middle kids - not just the favourites), working together on something, telling off the littlies when appropriate, not as much chaos, not an ounce of babytalk (heeeeey) - just daily family life. It was nice to see the girls baking and everyone gathering around to take a cake when they bought them out to share - no grabbing or pushing to be seen! It was kind of refreshing. I wonder if it was because Noel was mostly vlogging and not Sue?

There was still a few hints for freebies tossed out at the end though - pizza oven, projector, outdoor beanbags - look out for them in future vlogs to see if they're "gifted" or undeclared.
Sounds like they're trying to take on board criticism and stage things appropriately.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just found this post. Oh my word the make up! Nevermind the umpteen children. Why do young girls need to look like they are going up The Ritzy permanently?? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's so sad, I just watched the tillies birthday vlog and when Noel says "so do you like lol then do you tillie?". He genuinely has no idea about any of the kids.
The way he said it, you could tell it wasn't a sarcastic comment because she was getting lots of lol. It was a genuine question. 😔

Nice that they're taking criticism on board - hope its not just staged for the vlog and they're actually doing these things in real life.
If they are i am really surprised. Sue can’t take ANY criticism, none of them can! If there’s a negative comment on a press release they are straight onto it! It’s actually embarrassing. If they carry on throwing the legal action card about they are going to have to follow it through at some point!

legal aid anyone?!?! 😂😂

It's so sad, I just watched the tillies birthday vlog and when Noel says "so do you like lol then do you tillie?". He genuinely has no idea about any of the kids.
The way he said it, you could tell it wasn't a sarcastic comment because she was getting lots of lol. It was a genuine question. 😔
Really? I'd say it was pretty obvious it was a joke. A very dull non-funny one, but a joke nonetheless, based around the fact every single present was LOL themed.

Noel is the king of poor dad jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really? I'd say it was pretty obvious it was a joke. A very dull non-funny one, but a joke nonetheless, based around the fact every single present was LOL themed.

Yea really. I didn't get that vibe at all.

Reactions: 1
I had a dream that I found out Noel was my dad 😂

I was thrilled to be part of the family and spent Christmas with them. Chris came for the day with his kids and gave me a card. I thought it was so sweet as I hadn't met him before. Inside he had written his mobile number and 'There's things you need to know about this family, call me if you want to talk' 😂😂😂

Never a truer word.
Sounds like a nightmare not a dream. You ok??!

Lots of married couples end up divorcing, it actually doesn’t matter a lot of the time if you have one parent or two!
Nothing is certain in life and especially not the success and longevity
of a relationship. However, children must fair better with two parents who are old enough to provided financial and emotional stability for them. Obviously ‘accidents’ happen and relationships can mbreak down but far too many see the young single mother route as a lifestyle choice. I sound like my grandmother which is worrying...,,

Last edited:
  • Wow
There is only 1 vibe i get from Noel and its not really funny at all
Oh yeah he's definitely not funny (certainly not in the haha sense anyway 😉 ) but he definitely thinks he is.

It is so very obvious they read here. James literally never appears... then he's in 2 vlogs in a row. You could at least try and make it less obvious Radfords! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I think it was intended as a (very dull non-funny) dad joke, which would be vaguely amusing if Noel was an average father. The context of him not knowing his kids birthdays and mixing up their names removes any semblance of humour in my opinion, because the fact is he probably didn’t know she was a fan of LOL dolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.